Reviews for The Story of a Survivor
The Dead Fish chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I love how you manage to get Ellie's feelings across! I'm sorry for Sorcha and wondering what the secret of her box is...
Just saw the last update was in August, I hope you're still writing on this - I'd really like to know how it continues.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
And it seemed like such a good idea!
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Mary-Alice is almost cruel in showing how perfect her life has become. Then again, perhaps she is lying in order to make her two friends not worry?

Is Sorcha going to die, thus freeing Ellie to go? And why didn't she have a box, I wonder? Was it because her family perished so unexpectedly?
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Is it influenza, typhus, or something else?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
A moving first chapter. It would be nice to believe that the nuns are the sweet, happy and kind ladies sometimes portrayed in movies. Sadly, your nuns are probably more realistic. My father attended Catholic school until he was twelve, when he punched a nun who whacked his head one too many times.
She opened up his scalp.
He broke her nose.
They kicked him out of Catholic school.
He was much happier.
frank n stone chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
An intriguing, well-written tale. Some run-on sentences separated by commas, and it might be valuable to interpret the Irish, such as like this: [Twas the cynning-king-Harold.]
Ilovetaylorswift chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great first chapter! I cant wait to read more!
WFT564DONTYOU chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATE!
Ice cream lover chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is awesome!
Please update again soon!
A chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I have always enjoyed history, espiecally the Titanic. I really like this story, but one thing I dont understand is why Ellie doesnt just take Sorcha with her on the Titanic?
Update soon!
0bsessi0ns chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I really enjoyed this and I think you're a talented author. I've always loved stories that are told through a diary because it really expresses the character's emotions. Good job :D