Reviews for Hell's Moon
Exodin chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Oh that can't be 's in a coma now,But Lucen's gonna be okay right?...RIGHT!? oh and uh i found a typo..."Calix and Arlette were either wolves or vampires. They were half phoenix and half human." shouldn't it be neither?
Exodin chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Rushed...? while you may have gone and edited this it doesn't seem really "rushed".Fav character would definitely be Lucen I dont know why he just seems so awesome.
Exodin chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
And so Lucen (who seems to be AWESOMESAUCE) and mommy leave, And while Mommy's away Daddy turns into a cheating CAN NOT be good for everybody in Shadowz
Exodin chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hmmm... is Shadowz still vampire dominated? or has it reached more of an equal standing?
initia nova chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I am definitely a fan of Calix! Definitely. He portrays everything I love in a male character and I cannot wait to see more from him. And that is definitely an interesting way for the prophecy come true and I wonder if Aila will make an appearance later on... which was sort of an irrelevant thought.
initia nova chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I love the relationship Aira has with Arlette! It's too bad I read before reviewing and I know what happens to Arlette. :(

I also really like the Aira and Lucen sibling bond. And for whatever reason, I actually like Lucen a lot. I don't have an explanation for it... I just do.

Another nice cliffhanger there... dun dun dun
initia nova chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I actually thought this was a pretty good starting chapter and I definitely liked the end line. It was a good way to set this up. :)
Baby BlueJay chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
*sniff* That was a tragic ending... Now I'm sad. D':

Well, I guess I should go on and make a character. I'll PM you. Let's see something original that I can come up with...

Baby BlueJay chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
...Okay, it's official. I'm hooked. *u*

Only one more chapter to go... I'll make it count. :)

Baby BlueJay chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Calix seems pretty awesome, so I'm calling him my favorite for now. ;P

Ooohh, war between two species? I wonder which is the dominant? I hope I won't regret already choosing the werewolf side... XP
Baby BlueJay chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Awesome cliffhanger! Now I know I HAVE to keep reading! Then it'll be time to make my OC! :D

Zoe1013 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This was a nice read, it would be nice if you filled in the blanks. For example, what happened between Aira and Arlette when Calix was gone, or just something along those lines.
Once again, you left it as a cliffhanger, which makes readers want to continue to read the next chapter.
-Zoe1013
DarkAngelGal chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Are you serious?! This was SO interesting! It was a bit rushed though... this was good! I just knew he would of sent the wrong twin! The King is so stupid...I'm excited to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I can't believe that the author said that the first few chapters will be "horrible". That's crazy! :) This is a great beginning to the story(!), fun to read, and full of possibilities for later plot twists... I can't wait to read more! Please keep writing... I want to know what happens next. :)
BreezeRogue63 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
So sad. I can see why Aira's so dull at SnowTop. It's really good! Gives me ideas and a bit of chills. xD. Can't wait for the fifth chapter.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »