Reviews for Hell's Moon
Total Light chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Aww! this is so sad! update soon please!
Total Light chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aww, this is a sad story...
Dwynwen chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Things just keep getting worse, don't they? Poor Arlette.

This is a really great story - keep it up!
Dwynwen chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Poor Aira. She is losing everything, and it doesn't even seem to be her fault. Her father shouldn't have had the affair.
Dwynwen chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
So Aira *is* going to end up causing the downfall of a kingdom?

She's still very much a child, though. Good characterization!
Dwynwen chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Aira is absolutely adorable! I wonder what will happen if she does find out about her sister.

...Uh-oh. What's going to happen now?
Dwynwen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
The twins were swapped? Oops...
cupidgirl xx chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I love this story, can't wait to see who the mystery woman is! At first I thought it might be the sister, but then it said making out and I was like, 'Okay, It's not her.' XD well written :D
ArtificiallyBlonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like this, I don't think it's boring. You did a good job at introducing the story. :)
Hen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very interesting story. I was impressed with your writing style and the way you hold the readers attention! Can't wait for more chapters. Hope you keep the writing coming :]
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
the story made me pregnant
Zoe1013 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I can tell that you took some advice from the reviews and limited the amount of dialogue usage. However, like you said in you A/N, it was kind of rushed through. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful and emotional chapter. The characters are a bit more developed but still try to improve on that. The part with the Queen and Aira was pretty well written. Arlette has me worried. Also, you could have incorporated Arlette and Calix more into the chapter; there were not a lot of parts about them. Over all, this was a fantastic read and I would like to know what will happen in the next chapter.

-Zoe
DarkMoonKat chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Wow! Good job! I really like the plot, and how you've taken it so far. Normally I'm not a huge fan of vampires but I do love this story! Awesome work! Keep it up!

Kat
Alquilas chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
This story is very intriguing and so interesting to read!

I really liked it; I have to say, I liked the little development at chapter 2.

The only thing is probably all the line breaks. I feel like there were too many line breaks in between; I mean, it flows nicely at times, but sometimes to me it just cuts off the feelings... If you get what I mean. ;;

It's just my personal opinion though, so you don't have to take it seriously or anything. ;;

Oh, and I feel like it was a bit cliched with the story setting...

But otherwise, I really enjoyed reading it! Please update soon!
Zoe1013 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ok, so I forgot to review the Proloue so here it is:

Over all, this was pretty good considering you are a first time writer. I do no post stories but I have read alot and reviewed. The only part that really bothered me was the stuttering. And also, it would be nice to know what happens to Aila. I hope that you reveal it later on.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »