Reviews for Hell's Moon
Peachgirl chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! I really want to know what happens!

I like the sibilings - Arlette and Calix the most. The King should be ashamed!

This was a terrific read and you did a wonderuljob writing this; KEEP IT UP

If would totally read it if this was a book!.

Peach
Winter Blaze chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Okay, this has a lot of potential, but in all honesty, I don't really like the name Shadowz. It seems a bit cliched to me, but whatever. I think a little focus on characters would help a lot. The King seems a touch stiff to me. Overall, good work.
princessdaisy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i think its a pretty good beginning to a pretty good story. u might wanna clarify things a little bit because i kno when ur writing, a lot of things r mainly going on in ur head and u dont remember to write them down. so far i like aira the best cuz she has the prettier name:P not what i expected from the beginning cuz from the summary i thought that aira would be sent away but it seems like shes the 'bad guy' and shes staying...even tho she seems like shes the main character...soooo...off to read the next chapter:)
RandomAudness chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
good storyline! i want to know more about the older twin though. Keep up the good work!
vruiz chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
it's really good! very intriguing, i was really frustrated by the end of your chapter because it was so short and now you got me all worried about the fate of shadowz kingdom, great job!
Girl whose name starts w a K chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So first, there's just way too much stuttering, and it can be cliche and predictable in some parts.

But I think if you're not analyzing/critiquing, it's quite interesting.
poopshere chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Continuee!

Omg my fave character is the princess and leats fave is the king -_-
poopshere chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Holy crap that wass gooooooodddddd...

U shuld write a book and publish it :D
This Guy chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
i like the tension between the queen and the king. u should have them fight more often :P
This Guy chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
i like how it shows that the princess is innocent and not evil so it increases the suspension
This Guy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
hella good man it was like a book. it would be like something i would actually buy to read :)
Zoe1013 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
To be honest, the previous chapter was a little bit better. However, this chapter was a good read as well. It could use a little less dialogue, more actions and descriptive language.

I think that every reader's least favorite character is the King.

I personally do not have a bias; Arlette is caring and gentle. Lucen seems to be a good brother who would take care of his little sister. Calix, I have to know him a little bit better to decide. Sorry for the long review, but keep it up.

-Zoe
Zoe1013 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
This chapter was intriguing and suspenseful; the twist at the end wants to make readers continue to read on. Keep up the good work.

-Zoe
Cutiepie978 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
i reall dint lik it because it was Twilite all over gain. why is it about vampires gurl. Stop rippin of twilight gurl.
Nick H chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
In the final chapter you filled it full of dialogue and there weren't any details or action. Also, it was tad bit predictable.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »