Reviews for Hell's Moon
Chiharu Hayasaka chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
lolvampirestory

I feel really bad for Aila. And I think the kind was flipping out way too much; but what king wouldn't freak out like that when he hears his own daughter will destroy the kingdom?

Anyways, VAMPIRE CHILDREN FTW.
MarchingPluzziez chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nice chapter

Although it was short it made me wonder what will happen to the older twin...she didn't deserved to be sent away *insert sad face*. Oh well, you're the writer and I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Nice touch of mystery
Shado-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hey! It's Shado-2012. Shado-chan was my original penname, but the system won't let me change back. And plus, I'm not logged in xD.

I really like the story so far! It's kinda adult, but still interesting. Keep up the good work!

:S:
Haru chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I like this story; it has good description. Just make sure it ACTUALLY goes somewhere. Unlike lemona. But it's lookig great, bro :D
iRubHelloPandas chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i love you rainali.

LOL . amazing work. i love this storyline.

However, I believe you still need work on what that missama dude said. Get an editor (;

anyways, keep it upp. 3

Char

HeardPoems chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a good start for a first time writer. The story I hope will evolve and grow well in the upcoming chapters. But for a first, this is pretty good. The type of story I like a lot. The semi-mysterious type, but the concept of Twins are used way too much. Especially with fantasy. You should have more hints or clues of who the King and Queen are like. The story should contain your own way of thought, so don't change it too much from reviews, unless it helps what you are doing. I hope I can see more chapters of this :D And good job for the first, and continue writing :D

Miisama Muto
Sokilee chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Dude, FINALLY! That wasn't bad at all xD.
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
[From the Review Marathon, link in profile]

Not sure why you deleted, but okay...

I like how you have a vague sense of mystery throughout this because it gives the reader an emotional sense of connection. Content-wise, I like the plot so far because I can get a sense of future mistaken-identity type story lines.
GHOTIfish chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ok reviewing. kind of boring into yeah but ill see what happens next
Alilah The Elf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i really like the story line that you have, although i think this chapter is a bit short and needs a bit of work i would like to see more!

i would like to see your characters interact more, i want to see what they are thinking and feeling, smelling, seeing, tasting...i want to get to know them! maybe even feel like i am them! ... curious to see the next chapter
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6