Reviews for Cupid Collections
CUTEEEEEEE :)
Says it all there
I love Nate
chocoyum4 chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
This was really good ) I always wanted to know what was going on in Nate's head at this time )
chocoyum4
Hannah chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Wait… I'm pretty sure Psyche would have no idea what the heck DNA was.
Hannah chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Wait… if they can make them forget, can't she just ask Eros to make some people (cough Brooke cough) remember her again?
Hannah chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
It BETTER not be bad because I'm just switching from the story to the collections and just lost it sobbing.
chocoyum4 chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
I just got finished reading all of your other Cupid stories, including this one ) (obviously...) and I love them! These were such a good read! I love Greeky mythology so I was very intrigued from the beginning ) Thanks for sharing your stories! Can't wait for your next CC update! )
chocoyum4
Fate Rose chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
For no real reason, I wanted to read something cute and fluffy. So I was like, "Oh, I'll catch up on some CC. That'll be cute and fluffy." And sure, there were some good lines in here like when Brooke freaks out because Peyton is crying and she’s Peyton and she never cries. This is what happens when you cry. We’re all just like, “Ohmygod, what do we do?” So anyways, yeah. That was kind of funny.

But I wanted cute and fluffy.

Instead, I ended up reading like the saddest CGD chapter in the history of ever and from the saddest possible POV.

asdfghjkl; What the hell, Sam?

I mean it was a really good chapter and it was really awesome that you did it from Brooke’s point of view, because that certainly isn’t simple but this is not cute and fluffy. And now I have all these feels. Not. Cool.

Also: I laughed at this, “She was off to go and end it all, wasn't she? I shook that thought away. She was immortal,” for no real reason. It’s actually kind of a dark line… But I still laughed.

…so I read this chapter on the Kindle, so I didn’t like review as I went so this is actually really short. My bad. I’m still upset that it’s not cute and fluffy. But I liked it.

But, y’know, I didn’t need my heart or anything. I hope you have a good use for it. It’s okay. I’ll have yours sooner or later and then maybe we can trade them back or something. XD

Eventually, I’ll catch up on the rest of this story. Eventually.

I hope you enjoyed this random, short, kind of bleh review! And enjoy my heart while you have that. I want it back one day.

Word count: 309 (Gah, why isn’t it even?)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
"You have spread my DNA..." I laughed when I read that
Birds on the Sunset chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
I really love reading about Brooke and Sean. They're too cute. I hope you'll write more about them.
Fate Rose chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
So… I should be working on a chapter or homework or something but here I am, reviewing.

We’re sitting in our dorm, watching season five of Big Bang. Lupita is over, but she lives here, so no surprise there. Um… You’re on your laptop. Not sure what you’re doing, homework, chapter or tumblr, but probably one of those. Well, there’s the ‘us’ update, so onto the chapter.

I kind of want Ramen. But we didn’t go to the gym today…

Right. Nate’s POV. CGD. Got it.

He raced to open the door! Cute!

LILY. :C Go away, Lily. Nate is not for you! Not. For. You. (Big Bang reference! :D)

“I just got a date. I just got a date.” I totally read that and thought, “We just got a letter! We just got a letter! We just got a letter, I wonder who it’s from?” …I am a child inside.

…he has a washer and dryer in his apartment. He has an apartment. Everything about this makes me jealous.

Hey, a Laundromat! HBA memories!

Alone in a Laundromat. Parallels!

I get so distracted by TV. It’s terrible…

Peyton likes to bottle her emotions. That’s bad.

HE IS YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, PEYTON.

Grace! :c Their story was sad. I mean, it ended happy, but it was sad.

Sean has his own soul mate, Nate! Don’t worry. Everything will work out!

asdfghjkl; THE SPEECH. I LOVE THAT SPEECH. It’s so fantastic. IT’S THE GREATEST SPEECH OF ALL TIME EVER IT REALLY IS.

asdfghjkl; Nate noticed that he and Peyton fight a lot! He’s so freaking adorable.

Setting up Sean with Brooke is way more sad than breaking up Sean’s marriage because Brooke completely forgets Peyton and that’s just heartbreaking.

Well, Nate, you’ll have to live with seeing her again, because you’re going to marry her and spend eternity together and it will be supremely adorable and awesome.

Well this was a shockingly sad chapter. I had forgotten what it was about so this was a surprise.

This review is so much shorter than the last one, oops. But hopefully my next review will be more fun. :D Anyways, now I’m only two chapters behind, but you’re going to update so then I’ll be three behind but that’s okay, I guess. Yeah! Alright, well, good luck on the CC chapter you’re working on. Update whenever. (Waiting is good. Waiting is awesome, in fact.)
Fate Rose chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I’ve been wanting to catch up on CC for a while and now I have a few minutes, so we’ll see how far I get. I want to at least get one chapter read, but I don’t want to post the reviews until I’ve read ALL the chapters I was behind on.

For future record, you’re currently sitting on our floor doing German homework and I’m in my chair. We’re working our way through season five of The Big Bang Theory. Our ENG 242 iCourse has been killing us. Also Lupita is moving out. So yep. There’s an update on our lives in 2013.

Onto the reading!

Random condom commercial on Spotify… Okay then…

Nate’s freaking adorable. I love him.

And my tumblr dash is dead, so I might get further with this than normal.

Nate’s just like, “Look at all the pretty everything” and Peyton is just like, “Whatever, let’s get this over with.”

That’s a lot of wine there, Peyton.

Eurus! I remember him! :D (Considering how bad I am with names and people, that’s super impressive!)

:c No, Nate! They won’t surpass Peyton! SHE IS YOUR SOUL MATE, DAMN IT.

My hands smell like popcorn balls… It’s our soap, but yeah. Random fact, I guess.

Aww. Psyche is all excited to meet her future grandson-in-law.

:c Peyton’s mom makes me sad.

Damn it, Nate! Peyton told you to stay put for a reason!

YOU TOTALLY CARE WHAT PEYTON THINKS, NATE, AND IT’S SO FREAKING CUTE.

Nate’s fangirling! How cute! He’s so damn adorable.

“I mentally high-fived myself for coming up with an answer at all.” Ahahahaha! Great line. But seriously, if she’s that hot, that’s great.

“Has he met your grandmother?” Ahahahahahaha. Aphrodite is so funny.

“Your husband and lover are both here.” Bwhahahaha. This scene is just great overall.

“Do you remember when I asked you why you were abnormally pretty? I suddenly understand.” THIS CHAPTER IS JUST THE GREATEST THING EVER, OKAY? OKAY.

So much alcohol, Peyton. You’re turning into your mom! That’s not good for you!

“I bet she’s a wildcat in bed.” I’m done. If I didn’t die laughing when I read this in CGD, I was reading it wrong.

“You’re not drunk.” With as much wine as she seems to have had, I’m quite surprised with that.

Kissing a drunk person sounds gross.

“Peyton didn’t deserve a mother like that at all.” Nate is awesome. So awesome.

asdfjkl;ajdskl;ajdska;ljkl;jaksl;j fdkal;jfakl FEELS. Nate just wants to hold her while she cries, damn it he is perfect.

“a girl so wonderful” Nate is the best.

Alright, well, I think I’ll just post this tonight, so you’ll have one review. And now I’m slightly less behind. I don’t know if this was as fun as some of my reviews, but it’s something so yay! I’ve got three chapters left to catch up on!

So yeah! Reviewed! Feel free to not update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
thanks great job
Birds on the Sunset chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Yep the other way was definetly better. Poor Brook. Stupid Peyton. Nah I don't really blame her for waiting. Her reasons are valid and she doesn't know the consequences.
xxBlueJayxx chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
I love this sooooo much! Sometimes, I've wondered what would happen if Eros never played his game, and now I understand. Now I see that Eros really did have the best plan, because things worked out well in the end, for tons of people. I love this little "What If" chapter, maybe you could do more of these in the future?
Fate Rose chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
Saw the title. I’m already interested. I might have to pretend to go to bed soon though, so idk if this review will be done quickly so I guess I’d better start reading, huh?

I LIKE THE WHAT IF. LET’S GO.

THIS SEEMS LIKE IT’S GOING TO BE REALLY SAD REALLY FAST AND I DON’T LIKE IT. D:

‘Hello’ is a good place to start. She could also pull a Destiny and just shout ‘You’re attractive!’ at him. I feel like it would work for Peyton. She’s attractive, too, right?

“Girls can do that?” With the exception of David (for obvious reasons, I feel), I’ve asked out every boy I’ve dated. Wait… Nope, not Kris, either. But any other boy I’ve been on a date with has been because I asked.

Nate is not hot in my brain anymore. He’s a dad now…

She just let him walk away. D: Whyyyy? He’s pretty! (Maybe not to me, but still pretty.)

I already figure about the Brooke and Sean thing, but none of the other things occurred to me. And also, who is Grace again? I’ve forgotten.

Sexual tension is awesome! I love it!

Eros knew what he was doing! That’s why he’s Cupid and Psyche isn’t.

I really liked this chapter. The ‘What if?’ scenario was fascinating! It was a really cool idea. Did it come from nowhere? Or was it inspired by something? :0 I want details! (And seriously, who’s Grace? I don’t have the slightest clue.)

Btw, I MISS YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES. :D I can’t wait to get back to sharing our room and being anti-social together! And joining a club full of other anti-social people. Sounds like fun times! We’re going to have a fun, stressful semester together! We shall reunite soon! :D

I know my review isn’t its usual awesome and I apologize. It’s rather short, but I’m tired. :c I hope you enjoyed a little bit at least!

I’ll catch up on CC sooner or later! :D But feel free to not update soon. …um… Bye?
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »