Reviews for Cupid Collections
super
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Great job!
Fate Rose chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Look. Look. I’m reviewing. About a month after this was posted, but hey! Better late than never. NaNo’s over so I can actually start reviewing on time (ish) and shit again. (And I just thought of our poetry lecture with the ‘and shit’ thing.)

Lol. I can just picture Psyche all “Sigh. Why does he think he can do his own clothing? Like, really? I’ve been tying it all this time why does he think he can do it now?”

I started this review like two hours ago and I just sort of…stopped. But now I’ve started it so I really have to finish it, but I get this strange feeling that it’s going to take me like two weeks to finish. *sigh*

It’s been like three? four? hours at this point. Yeaaah… It’s gonna be like two weeks.

So it’s been like twelve hours now… actually, it’s been more than twelve. Maybe fifteen. I’m going to finish this review today. I’m determined. Then I’ll do homework (bleh. Stupid Eng 200 final paper).

Aww. :c Poor Eros. It breaks my heart to know that he thinks that.

Peyton’s mom makes me sad. Hedone kind of totally sucks.

Even though I knew it was coming, THAT BITCH KISSED NATE. D: Not. Cool. Especially not for her mom to do. Not cool at all.

XD Peyton doesn’t think things through either. I see where she gets it from!

Well that was super cute. XD I really liked the little peak into Eros’s mind. It was nice.

And I know this is a super short review, like I’m 90% certain that it won’t even be truncated (D:) but I don’t know what else to say.

Adios! Feel free to not update soon. Unless it's HBA. I'm up for more of that.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
This story is so well written. How are you such a good author? I love this crazily. It gives everything from the books so much more meaning. Especially Peyton and her eyes. I thought she was just being stupid when she said her eyes are ugly but it was because of what her mom said. And it's kind of sad because she hates her mother so much but still cares about what she said all these years later.
There are so many other little things I could mention, but I won't. You should be so proud of this wonderful creation of yours.
Princess97 chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
I didn't understand who's pov it was at first, but this is lovely! Me gusta mucho!
chewychester chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Sweet ending to this chapter. Awhhhhh
Fate Rose chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
So I’ve had this chapter open since you posted it and I’m just now getting time to review it, so sorry about that. This is really late and stuff but I’m finally doing it.

I haven’t even started reading it yet and I’m already distracted. Okay, focus. I can do this. I WILL GET THIS REVIEWED TODAY.

Aww. Nate and Lily. This is weird. It’s CGD from Nate’s point of view. (asdfkl; I swear, I keep trying to call him Nathan and he isn’t Nathan, he’s Nate and it’s wrong.)

It’s actually kind of gay of them. XD And hilarious.

It’s freaking me out that this is first person from Nate’s perspective. I keep thinking it’s Peyton…

I don’t understand men or women. I just don’t understand people. They’re complicated and confusing. They suck. People suck.

Ahahahahahaha. Sean is the best. That sentence is hilarious.

Sigh. So, I have to leave to go have lunch with Lupes and Denise so I guess I’m going to finish this review while you’re in the room. Darn. Well…I’ll be back. Not that this matters to you because you read this all at one time. It’s not two separate reviews or anything. But I’m telling you anyways. To Pitchforks for lunch! :D

And I’m back. We just had class together and you know how all of that went. I’m still determined to get this review done today. It had damn well better happen.

Just had to refresh the page because it’s not working for me. Hopefully that helps.

Aww. Nate feels bad for annoying Peyton. How sad. And cute. But mostly sad. WHY AREN’T THERE HAPPY THINGS THIS WEEK?

He’s not excited. How…depressing. But, like, not. Deep down he knows he’s meant for Peyton! He knows it!

I kind of wanted to go look up whatever Peyton mumbled under her breath but then I realized that I’m far too lazy for that.

“He could be hard to handle but he was really an awesome guy.” This sentence or any variation will forever in my mind translate to, “He’s an asshole, but you’ll get used to it.”

Flower shops make me think of HBA! :D
Which is also really sad right now. We need happy things. Happy things, I tell you.

Carnations are my favorite too! Which I think I tell you all the time. But yeah.

I don’t remember this flower scene at all. It’s really cute. Yay flashbacks!

Oooh. Are you going to write Nate showing up at Sean’s deathbed? That would be nifty. It would also be very sad. Too much sadness lately. Too much.

And there’s Ariel/Lily. I don’t like her. Not because she’s annoying of awful or anything, but because she’s not Peyton and still spends about half the story dating Nate and that’s not cool.

So many subtitles on the Avengers. I have to read that and this and it is not working well for me. But this will be reviewed tonight. It will.

Hearing Nate (or reading Nate, I suppose would be correct) talk about Ariel is weird and kind of heart-breaking. He’s meant for Peyton! Meant for her!

Your update was two weeks late. My review was like a week late. It’s all good. I’d say that makes it even.

HBA this weekend! That would be super awesome. I hope it happens. :D Even though it’s going to be sad. D:

Well…update soon?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
cool
Fate Rose chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Hi there! So, I was going to do a bunch of productive things, like homework and cleaning, and then R&R your chapter. But then I turned on the TV. And Adventure Time was on. So I was just like, ‘Lol nope. Not doing homework.’ I did try though. I read a page from my nonprofit book, but yeah… So anyways, since I figured I’m not doing many productive things, I can at least R&R while this crazy cartoon is on commercial.

Poor Nate. Having a crappy day only to later have someone break into his house. :c That sucks.

I always forget that Sean used to be married. How sad.

We don’t do spicy either! :D Although, I totally probably read into that too much, because to me it definitely seemed like she was not talking about the food which is kinda awkward, but yeah…

I’ve never made sauce from scratch.

Ahahahaha. Everyone’s like, ‘You need to date!’ It’s funny. (And annoying from Nate’s perspective, I’m sure.)

‘I wasn’t interested in having a girlfriend’. XD If I didn’t know better, I’d just be like, ‘So he’s interested in having a boyfriend, then?’ That would’ve been a very different story, now would it?

Liam? Isn’t there a Liam in One Direction? XD

He was confident in his marriage? How sad…

Why? Why wouldn’t she want leftovers? That’s one less meal to cook! (I hate eating leftovers, but I hate cooking just a little more.)

Surprises when you walk through the door? I SPY FORESHADOWING. XD

He was seriously not having a good day.

Well that was interesting. Can’ really say I blame Nate for not being very happy with a random girl in his apartment. I definitely would’ve grabbed my bat if I were in his place.

I’d love to see an HBA chapter soon! :D

Alright, well, have a fantastic weekend and update something sometime soonish please!
surrendertomusic chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Omg this brings back memories :') it was really interesting to read all this from Nate's point of view! It's all very creative :D
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
:) Keep posting!
PorkythePig chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
YOU MAKE MY DAY! I look forward to this. Great job
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful

Drakron
surrendertomusic chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Oh my goshhh, I totally just got a flashback of the first time I read Cupid's Granddaughter when I read that last bit. Oh the memories :') even though it probably wasn't even that long ago.. Hahaha. Anyways, I loved Pysche and Cupid in this chapter! I never thought about what Pysche felt about the whole situation.. Puts it in a whole different light :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »