Reviews for Cupid Collections
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I can understand where Psyche is coming from. But Eros is lovely :)
Fate Rose chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Hi there! So I’ll be in and out of this review because I’m talking with one of my WOAL family members that I haven’t heard from in like forever.

…how old is Pyro? I always forget that he’s not immortal like Nate and Peyton. OHMYGOD, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DO THE DOG DYING CHAPTER, ARE YOU? No! Too sad. D: TOO SAD.

Dogs are the best. But they don’t live long enough. :c

I always forget that Sean used to be married…

…I miss my big dogs. And Taco, but mostly my big dogs. I want a dog when I can have one…

I’m a little slow. When the POV switched, I totally thought it was Peyton’s POV now and I was just like… ‘What?’ Then I went to reread it and saw the little, ‘Eros’s POV’, note and I was like, ‘Oh, that makes sense.’

Different note: My conversation with my WOAL family member just ended, so now I have one less distraction. Whoo!

Poor Psyche. She’s so nice and sweet and Peyton kind of just bailed on her and her daughter sucks and poor Psyche. I love her.

…I managed to read three paragraphs thinking that this was in 3rd person POV. Even though I saw the word ‘I’. I think I’m tired… Or maybe I’m just dumb. Honestly, it could be either one.

‘Make it up as I go along’! That sounds like a me plan! :D

WHY IS THIS CHAPTER SO SAD; DAMN YOU?!

Okay, you’re forgiven because Eros is so adorable. Ohmygod that ‘perfect bride and mother of my child’ line was like the cutest thing ever.

I love Eros and Psyche. I think they might be the most adorable Cupid couple.

Awkward grandparents making out mental image. Which is wrong, because I know they’re young, but that was the mental image I go.

Ahahahaha! I remember this!

Was not expecting Peyton’s POV. Is that word for word from CGD? (I assume so. No reason to rewrite it, right?)

o.e My question was like, directly answered in your A/N. Weird.

Eros and Psyche are adorable! :D

I live with you so I know when all the chapters are coming out! I feel special and informed. Whoo!

I did enjoy this chapter! I’m curious as to where you’ll go next. Update soon-ish. :D

(And now I’m going to shout, ‘Reviewed!)

P.S. This review is 400 words.
Heehee chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
How about a chapter about Nate's POV when Peyton barges into his apartment for the first time? First impressions, etc?
Fate Rose chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I’m going to side with Hermes in this argument. As someone who sees most of her family once a year, if that, Peyton is lucky to spend all that time with hers.

Alcohol is bad! No, Peyton! No!

You have two sentences where you randomly switch to 3rd person POV. “I glanced over at the bar wearily. Alcohol had never made her life any better before. She doubted it would be much help now.”

Flashback! And the chapter title makes sense now!

“I still have one of those?” :C

I feel like the first was beer, the second was a martini or something, and the third was whiskey or tequila.

Her mother hates smokers… Can you say motive for Peyton to smoke?

Oooh, Brooke! :D

Ahahahaha. Never touch them again. Right.

It’s 3pm on Monday now and I’m not that tired, so this review is not that rambly. Sorry if it's not my usual awesome.

I’d say, ‘see you in two weeks’, but I’m going to literally see you in one! :D So…see your next chapter in two weeks! Adios! Looking forward to move-in. C:
chewychester chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Sad flashback, but I think many people can relate to big birthdays being disappointments.
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
So you're gonna think I'm crazy but for the past three days I've done practically nothing except for reading you Cupid stories :D Everything for three days it's 3:33 am and I'm so tired but I just had to finish and I have to get up in four and a half hours and tomorrow is gonna be exhausting but it was so worth it I don't want these characters to go away! Love all four of your stories and can't wait for more :D
PS I'm in Arizona visiting my dad :D I was looking at your profile and saw Arizona and I was like hey I'm there :D
Anyway enough with my rambling. Love it can't wait :D
Fate Rose chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
So, yesterday, I was not in a fabulous mood so I didn’t want to read your chapter and give you a crappy review. I figured it would be better to wait so that I could give you an awesome (hopefully, anyways) review. So here I am! :D

Ahahaha. Her current opinion of smoking immensely amuses me.

Oh! Oh! Is this when she meets Brooke by breaking them up?

It IS when she meets Brooke by breaking them up! :D (Or I guess D: in Brooke’s mind.)

Women really are not intelligent. But neither are men so ‘whateve’s’, as you would say. XD

Happy CC Sunday! Even if it’s now Tuesday. You’re sorry your chapter was late. I’m sorry my review is late.

I was hoping you’d show us how Brooke and Peyton ended up living together. Maybe you’ll include that in the next chapter? C:?

It was fun to read, too! I wish I’d done it sooner! (Seriously, I’m sorry about this.) This probably would have improved my night!

Anyways, watching, er…reading about, I guess, Peyton at the party was kind of funny. She’s not fond of alcohol, is she? I believe I recall her being rather unhappy when Nate went out and got drunk.
Places that have/serve alcohol tend to be a meeting place for these characters. XD Hedone went to the speakeasy, CGD ‘starts in a bar’, and apparently Peyton met Brooke at a drunken college party. Fascinating!

Alright, well, I know this review is short, but I really don’t have much to say. It was an awesome chapter and I totally loved it, but…well, that’s all there is to say, I guess. This chapter didn’t spawn half a million questions, relevant or otherwise. (Which is a good thing.)

I miss you! Can’t wait to see you. :D Soon!

And, y’know, update and stuff!
Lupes chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Sam! Hi! I'm reviewing on time! :D A college party is where it all starts, dun dun dun! Poor Brooke! She hasn't had a good love life and then that happened.. It's for the best though but it still sucks :/ I'm surprised Peyton wasn't drinking or smoking at the party.. Poor Brooke, atleast she met Sean later on in life! She didn't forget! Ahh! Peyton's and Brooke's friendship began so lovely haha I'm excited to see how their friendship grew and how Brooke actually remembered Peyton and how they met again! Good chapter as always Sam! I MISS YOU! Thank you for letting me stay at your house! I was so happy we got to hang out again! :D I missed you! I can't wait to see you again a few weeks! :D Adios! Until the next chapter! :D
Lupes chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Yay! CC Sunday! I'm trying to finish reviewing by midnight so it will still be on time! :D Ahh Peyton and Eros! :) Their methods are so different and I always enjoy reading about their squabbles :) I can't even imagine what was going through the girl's mind as she was talking to Eros haha I love how Eros was trying to to show his anic when the guy came up to them haha Oh Peyton! haha Ahh I love the Pac-man reference haha That totally didn't become a a popular game :P Ooo! Peyton and Nate moment! That sneaky Eros! haha How long did he work on Peyton and Nate before he assigned her to Nate? Yay Peyton's point of view is always fun and enjoyable to read! and now she's going to be working alone! It only took 30 years haha and yay brooke next chapter! Well adios! See you on Friday1!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Very nice done!
Drakron
XiaoChuChu chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Oooh, Nate! But wait, I remember Eros saying that they had met several times before... how come they never recognized each other? Was it because they never thought that the other could be immortal and would therefore be around for quite a while?
XiaoChuChu chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
I'm finally back
I liked the whole zoo-part, it was cute :)
chewychester chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
I can't wait! (punny, oops)

And do you know what?
You have the cutest typo ever! Eros shook his head as he watched the two interact from affair.
I think it was supposed to be afar, but you wrote affair...Wonderful, really!
Fate Rose chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yoooouuuu should feel special. I was in the middle of reading a story I was totally into (Teen Wolf fanfic, surprisingly good. Don’t judge me) but I say you updated, so I stopped mid chapter and came here. :D

Oooh, we get to see how Eros works! Neat.

Ha! Video games not lasting. That’s funny. I suck at Pac-Man. But I do love it.

Peyton has no patience. It’s kinda funny.

XD I love their difference of time observation. A gazillion years versus 30.

But… I thought people forgot them as soon as they ‘clicked’ or whatever.

Aaaand, you just addressed that. Interesting. Ohmygod, Brooke! It is her own fault that her best friend forgot her. How sad. D:

Nice chapter title. XD

Awww. That’s so cute! Of course Nathan worked for a food stand. Makes so much sense.

Aren’t the hot dog carts some of the least sanitary food sources like ever?

I liked this! It was cute. And I enjoyed the switch to Peyton’s POV.

Ahahaha. The 80s. She should go see The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles or Footloose when it comes out in a chapter! You know Lupes would appreciate the reference.

Whoo! Meeting Brooke! Looking forward to it!

Update soon and stuff.
rollinby chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
wow... a squealing peyton... strange
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »