Reviews for Cupid Collections
rollinby chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
wow! i love how you have described the gods and i love the chemistry between all of them!
chewychester chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
How does Eros work? that chapter please.
shrimp27 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Ooh, option 1! (:
Princess97 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Aww.. hope you feel better. :)
And... how about you write out both of the options? ;) Pwease? They're both must read ones.
Fate Rose chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Words are powerful. You’re a writer! You know that. I love that line.

Ahahaha. She can’t tell the difference between the twins. It’s weird, but my family has always been able to tell the difference between the twins. They don’t look that alike anymore, but when they were younger, they were identical, but we could usually just tell who was who.

…are the twins gay? Because they’re giving off that vibe. But it’s hilarious.

Peyton acting like a five year old makes me think of how you are in Disneyland. It was awesome. Most childish I’ve ever seen you act and I loved every minute of it.

It’s weird that she’s not calling him ‘Eros’, because I’m used to that. I understand, Peyton!

Zoos are pretty spiffy. The last time I went to one was forever ago. I was going to guess I was 8, but I just remembered my grandpa was with me, so I couldn’t’ve been older than four. Holy crap. It’s been a long time. We’ll have to go while we’re at ASU one weekend! :D

I just realized that this took place like forever ago. Not really, but you know what I mean? If Peyton is in her 80s in CGD, when she was 20, it would’ve been the 50s, give or take a few years. :0 Whoa.

D’aww. Baby aminals (yes. That says aminals. Don’t judge me.)

She’s like a child. It’s strange, because I keep picturing little Peyton and then remembering that she’s not little.

She does have different methods, doesn’t she? XD I’d love to see how Eros does things! :D

Will we eventually see both of these? Because if the answer is yes, I’ll choose the first one. But if it’s one or the other, I want the story of how Peyton met her bestie.
Isn’t that a bit of a time jump? :0 Interesting…

Well… update soon and stuff! Sorry for the short review. It’s been a long day and I’m tired and not very rambly. But I did like the chapter. It was super cute. It’s sad that Peyton and Eros fight so much in CGD, AE, and RR. :c They were a very cute family.

Alrighty…adios! Update something soonish! I shall see you on HBA Friday, or CC Sunday. (I’m thinking Apprenticed Saturdays might be a thing now. Opinion?)

…Seriously, this time I’m done. Adios!
Lupes chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
SAM! I'm actually reviewing on time :D yay! CC Sunday! and ARE YOU OKAY? D: Peyton is so cute! Even though she is 20, she acts like a little kid and its cute! Is her desire to go down to earth so bad because her mom is always down there? Deimos and Phobos were funny! Peyton at the zoo was the cutest thing ever! Especially how excited she was with all the animals :) Even on her first day you can tell how different she is from Eros on her job.. Pushing through the crowd helped her see the brown bear cub and match the two people.. She got Eros to agree to see the seals was cute also! Sorry for not reminding you about CC sunday! I hope you feel better Sam! I finally caught up on all the chapters and have reviewed all of the now :D Amazing Chapter as always! I like option number 1 since it follows the timeline still with Peyton learning how to do the job.. Option #2 would work better, in my opinion after doing the chapter about option #1.. Adios! Hasta Luego! Get better soon!
fallabyz chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Option 1. Nate cameo for the win. :))) See you next Sunday!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
I loved reading about the gods and goddesses bickering :) tis funny! Plus, I love Peyton :D. Great chapter, I cannot wait for another!

Hayley
Lupes chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Yay! A new chapter! yay im actually reviewing on time! Peyton is so cute! Psyche and Eros act more like parents than grandparents to Peyton. The meeting with all the gods reminded me of the SNL skit they did on the gods haha Ares mentioning the Eros was his son every time he could cracked me up haha Aphrodite's comment really hurt Peyton didn't it? Peyton's enthusiasm to help Eros was so adorable! The bickering between the gods was awesome and funny! :) Peyton's immortal now! yay! I'm excited to see how her first day on the job will go! :) Until the next chapter! Adios :)
surrendertomusic chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Ahh, I like how you included all the gods in the conversation :) Although, I wish we could've seen more of Apollo. He's one of my favorite gods :D
Fate Rose chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
They’re dressed to impress! I don’t know why, but I love that phrase.

Apollo was the gayest of the gods. I love him and Artemis. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been quite fond of them.

Poseidon is the one god that I always refer to by Roman name. For some reason I just prefer Neptune.

You know, it’s always weirded me out that Hera is Zeus’s wife and sister… Like, ew.

The Ares/Hephaestus bickering makes me giggle.

Artemis and Athena are like the nuns of the major gods. I don’t know why I’ve never thought this before or why it just came to my mind. But it’s relatively true.

I love how Dionysus is clearly super drunk. XD

Apollo is like hiding from the attention. I don’t know why, but this amuses me.

Ambrosia makes me think of the Sims.

Aww. She trusts Eros. Whatever happened to that? ;p

I will! Well, at least, I’ll mark my mental calendar. :D

They really are like children. It was funny.

Peyton’s first day! Whoo!

I look forward to HBA Friday! And CC Sunday!
Princess97 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I enjoyed their bickering very much. Is Athena the goddess of Wisdom and virginity? Do Eros and Psyche still look like their 25, or did they age a little?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Lovely
Lupes chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Yay an update! Sorry that it took so long to review! anyways poor Nate :/ He just wanted to be free! It's better for him to be on earth than be stuck in heaven with the angels and miserable.. Him and Ariel getting down and dirty in that secret place.. Did Ariel tell them or did they just know cause they were watching? It took two weeks to banish them :O Nate getting a belly button was funny, sad cause he was banished and all but funny just cause he didn't have one before.. Poor Carmen! She was so sad! When Nate was walking down the hall, everyone knew and he was like being judged D: When he fell down to earth, he was naked :O imagine the person's face who found him, especially since he was naked :o So that is where he heard the name Nate and where it all started :) Looking forward to the next chapter! :) Adios! :)
surrendertomusic chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
The belly button was a nice touch! Good thinking :D and dang, I see why Ariel changed her name to Lily now. I didn't really make the connection until I reread the last chapter. Again, that was smart of you to put that in
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »