Reviews for Cupid Collections
Fate Rose chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Poor Nate. (o.e I keep typing Nathan. This is weird. I DON’T LIKE IT.) Anyways, poor Nate with his anger problems.

Ahahahahaha. He fell. XD I’m a terrible person…

‘Neither of them appeared to have ever been pleased in their lives.” This chapter is making me giggle.

0.0 I never thought about how Nate wouldn’t have a belly button. Weird. It’s like that old, cancelled TV show ‘Kyle XY’ that I never watched.

Remember that one time when I unexpectedly went from 3rd person POV to Serenity’s POV during a FWR chapter? You told me it felt like you had whiplash. That’s how I feel right now. I was just like, ‘Whoa. What just happened? POV change? Okay.’

Don’t they restrain ICU patients so they can’t rip the cords and tubes out when they wake up? Of course, maybe he’s not ICU…

I just realized something… What’s Nate’s last name? Does he have one? I don’t recall. :0

A crown with a ‘t’ on it. Nice description of the sign on the nurse’s hat.

I am definitely excited about all those one-shots! :D

You’re welcome for the reminder! C:

Random note: I’m hungry…

Anyways, I really, really like this one! …update soon?
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I love Nate :) great chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Its Lupes :) Sorry for the late review! It's been a busy couple of days.. anyways.. Nate! A young adult Nate! I enjoyed when he rode in in the horse! I just think of Fabio romance novels haha His interaction with Lilly is cute but only because she shows him unconditional affection.. dun dun dun! Nate being mad D: Did Regina know what was going to happen with Nate and Ariel? Eros already knew about Nate and Peyton, then again he is Cupid.. Regina tries to remain vague so the angels wont know their fate right? i think its cool thats she's the only one with the gold halo! umm Nate's and Carmen's relationship! AHH! It's so cute! Especially when he wouldn't eat his food! :) I'm excited for the next chapter and seeing what happens with Nate! :) and i don't know remember if it was an event in Cupid's Granddaughter but what would be cool to read would be when Nate first starts developing feelings for Peyton and when he realizes that. At the same time trying to figure out the whole thing with Lilly yet liking Peyton.. I think that would be cool, if it hasn't been done.. I don't remember haha.. Well anyways onto reading and reviewing the new HBA chapter! :) Can't wait for the next CC update! :D
ReadingForKicks chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Heyyy! I love these short stories :)... Fr your an, I would love to know about Sean and Brooke! Pleeeeeasse! Ahaha :) x
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Nice.
Drakron
surrendertomusic chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I think the first date between Sean and Brooke would be pretty interesting! (and also, I kinda wanted to prove that I DO read the author notes Hehehehe :)) I really liked this chapter, especially the fact it had Charmeine in it (did I spell her name right? ...oh well) anyways, can't wait for more! :))
Princess97 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I miss Cupid's Granddaughter and Nate. This was a nice refresher. I'm not sure which chapter I'd like a different point of view of.. I sort of forgot the plot.
chewychester chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I liked this chapter. I never associated a time such as the 1800's with it. It was timeless, floating among the clouds. But now I know you meant for it to take place on Earth and have a time.
Fate Rose chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Young Nate sounds super hot. (Ohmygawd, as I typed that, I started to write 'Nathan'. o.e Awkward...)

I liked the chapter, even if it was fillery. But because it was fillery, I don't really have much to say. D: I don't like the idea of not leaving a gigantic review!

I will say this, gotta love foreshadowing something you've already written. XD

As for the PS, I'd have to think about it. Something in Lily's POV might be nifty. (I love that word. Nifty. No one uses it these days, but sometimes I just can't think of a better one! It's just a fun word. Nifty. :D I'm tired...)

Oh, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I love Carmen.

Oooh, timeline! I like knowing the time periods! What hints? I'm not very observant... D: But I wanna know!

Alright, well g'night! I'll be back sometime next week to leave another ramble! Love you! Adios.
drakron chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Very cute
Lupes chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Sorry for not reviewing when i read the chapter on sunday.. I was about to when mariah arrived and picked me up.. anyways yay! chapter! umm the mentioning of ariel and how her and nate's relationship first started was good! Even though it took me till almost the end of the chapter to remember that she was Lilly.. Still Ariel having red hair just reminded me of the Little Mermaid :) Poor nate having to be in that room and isolated from all the others..Even though it is part of his training, it still sucks.. Ahh the mentioning of Carmen! yay! and the start of their relationship was cute! her mentioning it was too bad that they werent allowed to have kids was sad but yet who cares since she has the very handsome Jay later :) Nate as a little kid was so cute! I was going to say something else but i forgot :/ Oh well! Awesome chapter and I can't wait till the next one and continue reading more about Nate :) Adios! and Hasta Luego!
surrendertomusic chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Awww Nate is too cute! :) can't wait for more :)
Fate Rose chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
I loved this chapter! Little Nate: adorable. (By the way, I'm so glad you never refer to him as 'Nathan'. I don't think I'd be able to get past that...)

OHMY I SPY FORESHADOWING! Charmeine wanting kids. :0 Nicely done.

Also, Regina makes me think of Once Upon a Time. Especially seeing as she's 'the Queen'.

Have you ever mentioned 'Ariel' before? Like, in CGD, AE, or RR? Because the name seems familiar... Hmmm...

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Fate Rose chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I loved this chapter. Though Hedone sucks. So very much. She can just...go die. Well, she can't really, but no one would care if she did! ...Pysche would, but that's because she loves everyone even if they don't deserve it. Still, Hedone is awful. I hate her.

D'aww. Nate. That's cute that Eros has known for like, ever.

Oh! Oh! I can't wait for that. Nate's life in Heaven! Awesome!

I forgot that she doesn't like her eyes... But I like how you tied that in!

It's okay! I can't keep track of time either! And my updating is much less reliable than you so I don't hate you!

Anyways, good chapter as always. I look forward to the next one! :D
White Alchemist chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Oh wow, this is so awesome. :3 Peyton's going to be an immortal!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »