Reviews for Bellpree Theatre
SK12Monster chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Man! I was really looking forward to reading the next chapter! Please continue?
SK12Monster chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Definitely one of the best stories I've read. Ever. I just ask one thing: Please finish! :)
moonlightstay chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
yay im so happy, cant wait!
moonlightstay chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
nooooo, this is an amazing story, it has kept me on the edge of my seat. its truly a master piece. i have been look for stories that weren't sappy love stories and this is a perfect mix of a love story (if that is where u r planing to go with this story) and the hardships life has to offer.
i understand that you are busy, but i would not advice discontinue this story. whenever you get a chance to write, a even a paragraph, post it, please. i personally would wait very patiently for you to write this story, so you can take your time and write this story.
please do not discontinue
blackbirds fly chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoy where this story is going and I hate that it's on hiatus :( I love the characters and the realness they have to them, and that the plot has depth to it, which is really hard to portray when writing about an abuse family. I've read a lot of stories revolving around a main character with an abusive father and many were misses, but yours is definitely more hit than miss. I found myself wincing as I read about Mackenzie's father. I really wanna see where this goes with her family, especially with her brother...and obviously what Dylan does.

A piece of advice I once received that I wish I had taken was to write out the whole story before going back to rewrite. The story I'm working on right now is a rewrite, and I was halfway through the original draft before I decided I couldn't stand it and needed to rewrite ASAP. However over time, I lost the original draft files so I don't have any of it, and I wish I did so I could go back and read it to see where I needed improvement. So PLEASE please finish writing this before you go back to rewrite. I know it might be painful, but you're already a good chunk of the way into the story so just bang it out. Then go back and rewrite. I can't deny that this is a selfish motive as I really do want to find out what happens, and I know that one comment isn't going to make you come off hiatus (obviously we have lives that need to be run before writing) but I hope it changes your mind...

I'm going to follow your story with hopes that one day (sooner rather than later?) there will be an update. I love your work!
worthwritingfor chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
:( I hate hiatus.
moonlightstay chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
no please go on with this story i am in love with this story and would hate it if you stopped. i dont care if i have to wait, as long as you keep writing if. please keep writing it!
moonlightstay chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
no please do not stop writing this, there are only a few stories i am in love with and this happen to be one of them. i really love this story and it keeps me on my toes. i would hate it if you stopped writing more of it. i dont care if i have to wait for a month or 2 to get the next chapter i will wait because this is one story that is totally worth it.
Lily806 chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
?...well anyways...i REALLLY LIKE THIS STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE continue with it! and DON'T re-do it because it's really good the way it is. and plus, this story has more than a hundred reviews! Don't stop now!
ezonad chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Oh, thank God! I was sooooo scared that she was going to end up having to go through with it. Greg's a horrible person. I can just imagine what pain Makenzie would have gone through emotionally if that had happened.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this story! I don't think you need to rewrite-it's already amazing. Please continue!
3rd Bookworm chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Going to KILL you, this was an awesome story, okay what ever never mind, I guess this means you can update run of the mill quicker right? RIGHT!?
Momo17 chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Awww no, I got really excited when I saw you had updated! Really, you don't like it? Well I do hope you re- write it soon... Please put an AN up on this story so I know when you start.
Thanks for the great story!
bookppl93 chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
:\ new story soon?
worthwritingfor chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
Please update! I almost forgot about this story! I just found it in my favorites and was like, "OMG! I love this story!" Update soon!
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »