Reviews for The Boy Next Door
CthrnCntrn chapter 19 . 4/6
This is such a great, complex storyline. It's so disappointing to see it unfinished. I hope one day you'll feel inspired to finish it for all these people who you've gotten hooked, myself included.
Raiger chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Oh, no. Where did this go? Such an interesting story with such vibrant, complex characters. Come back, little Sheba, come back.
runswithvamp chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
No! Ran out of updates! darn, I really want more! I have to know what happens. . . I feel like Liam is on a downward spiral :( Please update soon, this story is fantastic! And I love Hamish, just saying. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Wow, this was so intense. Poor Sage, his dad really sucks. But I love how you had Liam and Liam's mom stand up to him, now we just need to get Sage out of there. And poor Liam too, those nightmares are really taking a toll. I feel like this is all starting to build to the climax and I am super excited. I wonder where Jaime is. . . well off to read more, I really hope this has a happy ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
No! Gah, this is so stressful! Liam, be strong, don't do anything stupid you poor troubled child! And where is Sage? I'm so worried! well, sleep can wait, off to the net chapter ;)
guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
AHHH I love this story! And this chapter was so good and intense. I love Liam and Sage, their characters and the flaws around them are amazing. you have created them so beautifully, I adore every moment they are together. You are wonderful at capturing the emotional turmoil of poor Liam and it is so intense to read. I love Liam's brother, and I hate Sage's dad, so awesome characterization there. I was gonna wait till the end to review, but I just am enjoying this so much I had to say something. And this chapter was also just extremely riveting and poignant. I am thoroughly involved in this story now, I can't wait to see what happens and what happened to Liam in the past! fantastic job :)
Rachel chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Your an amazing writer so please update whenever you can :)
Tiakd chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Did I mention how much I freakin love this story? Pllllleeeeaaaasssssseee update :)
robot unicorn attack chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
This is a very well-written story (especially compared to most on fp). I like how the flashbacks were all out of order, so we never really knew the whole story right away.
Keep writing!
fick dich. oder auch nicht chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
wow, just wow... this story is amazing... and i really hope there is going to be a new chapter soon because i just cant wait to read more... you are an amazing writer...:)... keep it up!
Honunjama chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is good, really good XD you're so spot on with the mood and the pace, it's a pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to the rest:)

Suki
A-L chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
This story is so well done! I never review but I had to mention how much I am enjoying this. Can't wait to see more.
K.L. Sweet chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
This story is scary.

It's the kind of story I avoid because there's real shit in them, real problems that someone somewhere has had to go through. I hate messy things, complications, situations that never really turn out right. But this story is so vivid, the characters are intensely relatable, and it sort of makes you want to curl up in a ball and cry because it's so sad that some people just can't catch a break.

There's also a hopeful tinge to it, though. When Liam is with his mom or with Hamish and his girlfriend, it reminds him of what he's got, what he could lose, and that's nice. Bittersweet, but nice.

This really is a lovely story. Your writing is fluid and I get sucked into Liam's life and what's going in his head, his struggles. It's very well put together. What was the inspiration, if you don't mind me asking?

Update soon.
AudenJayy chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
I am in love with this story. Took me two days but it was worth it. It's dark and light all at the same time. I love how there was a dark side to Sage than we actually thought there'd be. I was listening to a lot of Lana Del Rey and wynter Gordon while reading this, it set the mood just perfectly. I love the little habits that are shown in the characters and it almost makes them feel real. When will Liam stop smoking? I also like the use of drugs in this story cause it kinda like the teens need an escape from their pitiful lives. Liams dreams are very sad and it's sad that he has to live with them. Anywho, awesome story!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »