Reviews for The Boy Next Door
Aletiah chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
As always, you spoil us with a lot of chapters at once :D I'm so happy every time you update!
Great chapter as always, and it's so funny with the football team thanking them for being together haha!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
i find this story written so beautifully. i really like the growing relationship, sage is so lovely.
Handsome Devil chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
I would like to take this time to mimic the last review...why aren't you getting more reviews?! This is a great story definitely one of those that should have a 1000 reviews! Je suis shocked! Anyway I loved this story from the beginning! I hate seeing the flashbacks cause god what an arrogant selfish teenager he was. Obviously Jamie wasn't a good influence but he isn't off the hook cause hello you have your own mind LIAM! But of course he has definitely grown up since then..

So I'm just rambling now lol (don't watch the grammar, I am half asleep). Thanks for writing something so great, never stop & update soon!
goudacheese chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Can I just tell you how much I love this story? Well. It's. a lot, oh my god. Why aren't you getting all the reviews in the world, honestly? I mean, I'm terrible at reviewing BUT I DO MY BEST, and I just. I just have to tell you how much I love this even if I'm not, like, able to put it into detail or whatever, because that would take me forever and ever and half the time I don't even know what to say because I just. Whatever. I just love this. Like, I love your writing style, just makes me want to keep on reading forever, and I love your characterization, and I love the storyline and I just love everything about this. and I keep repeating myself but I don't even know what to do right now.

The flashbacks/dreams are my favorite parts, except not really because everything is my favorite, but I love love love so much learning about what happened with Liam's past and with Jamie and Jesus, it's just all so terrible but fascinating at the same time and I feel so horrible that he even had to go through that, and.

And I love Sage? I love him a lot, and his dad needs to just - stop being so MEAN because he is just the best and I think Liam needs him, he's good for Liam, and :( I dunno. I just. I love this and I absolutely cannot wait for more :*
Aletiah chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Great, great chapter as always! I totally love this story! Update soon please! I can't wait to read more!
Aletiah chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
I think I've said it before, but I just love the flashbacks/dreams. I love to know more about Liam's past and what happened to him.
Aletiah chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
He was basically raped at thirteen :( That's so sad, but it's like he doesn't understand it himself, or maybe he just not want to.
Aletiah chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
I just love that you always update a lot of chapters at the same time :)
This chapter was so sweet, and I'm so happy Sage wasn't badly hurt, even of course, a black eye is bad enough.
doesnt matter chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
ure story is great. i hope u continue updating. im counting on it.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
is awesomes.
Aletiah chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
I'm so, so worried about Sage! Has his dad done something to him? Ah, you have to update soon!
And Liam... don't take drugs again!
Love the dreams/flashbacks too.
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait for more :D Wonder what happened to Sage?
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
This story is amazing :3
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! Can't wait for more :)
Aletiah chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Loved this chapter! I love the whole story, but this chapter especially. Sage is so sweet, and I still feel so, so sorry for Liam. I hope Sage can heal him. Update soon, please! Can't wait for more!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »