Reviews for The Boy Next Door
Aletiah chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Yay, two new chapters! You're wonderful!
This chapter was great! Hamish seems to be a so good brother, I'm happy Liam has him. And Sage :)
The dream/memory was scary. Poor Liam!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
this story is well-written (the writing style is pretty much how i like to write, and what i like to read) and nice and it makes me feel. i honestly think this story should get more reviews, but you know. have a nice day.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
OMG. This is awesomes.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Urk, can't believed she ditched. Though the way Luce's character is, it makes sense. Anyway, great job again. :D And I totally love Sage. X3

I SHOP LAGE.. SIAM? /nosebleed
Miss Pessimistic chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Oomph, sad to hear about the dad. :c Suicide is such a .. I don't even know how to describe it. Common thought for many, but it's always 10 times harder when it really happens. Anyway, I really like the ending of this chapter. Almost fluffy. c:
Miss Pessimistic chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I really like the flashbacks being used in this story. It's really great to read a story that builds up using it like a puzzle; and it has to be done right. Always makes the story seem more official, too. I know it's not easy as you want to just dish out all of it sometimes, and it's hard to incorporate an original story with it, too, so great job! I admire that a lot.

I'll probably be reviewing all the chapters like a spamster, sorry ahead of time!
Aletiah chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter as always! Please update SOON!
Aletiah chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Oh, poor Liam. But it feels like he starts open up a bit to his friends.
Aletiah chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I'm so happy you've updated this! I really love it!
hi chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
i'd just like to let you know that i find this story infinitely interesting. i like the characterisaton and the angst and the flashbacks and all that jazz, so you should definitely continue it if you can.

much love
Aletiah chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Everyone seems to have it rough. Please update soon!
Aletiah chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I wonder who Jamie is. This story is really good, I love it!
Aletiah chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Poor Liam, what happened to him? I think I can guess...
Aletiah chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love all your characters they're really interesting. Liam, Sage and Luce.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Good start, so far I like it!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »