Reviews for Once Upon a KnockOff
Ed Harley chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I hope you find time to read to children. I have to say that I greatly admire how you lecture your readers at the end. Who are these drooling yard apes to judge you? And why is it that a writer is criticized if they're acting defensive or offensive? It's so unfair, sometimes I'm tempted to get rid of readers entirely.
tiggerandpooh chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
These are so hilarious! XD My favorite one was 'She'll be coming 'round the mountain'. Thanks for sharing these with us! :)
inkfngrz chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Laughed and laughed and laughed till I cried. XD You've got talent, you mad genius!
inkfngrz chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Thank you, overlord, you have made my day! I about died when I got to the end of the Itsy Bitsy Spider, and I have something for you about Mary had a little lamb: "Mary had a little lamb, her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two chunks of bread."
Looking forward to more! Sane or not. XD
Ink out.
tiggerandpooh chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
These are very enjoyable to read and very funny. :) Do you think you can do The princess and the frog? Or maybe Rapunzel?
Ed Harley chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Every time I see a squirrel-shaped cloud, I'll remember not to go to McDonalds- inspirational!
inkfngrz chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
*ghost gasps at the ending*
Two? That's it?! Only two narrators?!
Huh. *Ghost shrugs and keeps typing*
What's next? (I am trying to finish this but I've only got like *checks ghost-time-a-meter* another ten days left. . .
*SOB*
inkfngrz chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
OK, that was seriously funny. I might come to haunt your other stuff. . .
*Ghost pauses to think and then nods as it bends over the laptop*
Assuming there's more like this. . . .
inkfngrz chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH- Wait, what?
inkfngrz chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Huh...
Well. That was weird.
inkfngrz chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
*Wind whistles, ghost fades while laughing, reappears still giggling hysterically*
Okay, that one slayed me!
Miss Cassa Blanca?
Justin?
GO GRANNY NANA NINA! ATTA GIRL! (Who said concealed carry permits were a bad idea? Oh, wait. Never mind.)
On to Chapter3!
inkfngrz chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Honestly, I just clicked on this because I liked your picture- HTH did you get them to do that?
The story was so good I died laughing and this is the ghost of the person that read the story. It was so good I had to finish it. . .
Here I come to haunt you, Chapter 2!
Luckycool9 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Well, that was short. I love it though.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Ahhh, this made me think of home...LOL
SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I can imagine Ariel acting like this, like a total annoying teenager, which I have to admit I am too, but then I'm turning eighteen in two weeks, so...anyway, loving this!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »