Reviews for My Choices
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
haha this sounds great so far
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 50 . 2/21/2013
Oh mu goodness, I'm so happy their finally together! I almost cried of happiness! I must thank you for finishing the story and having such a great idea! :) I hope to read more from you soon!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
peetalover1 chapter 46 . 2/20/2013
OH MY GOSH! SHE NEEDS TO GET WITH ONE GUY! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! AMAZING D AMAZING! I LOVE THIS FREAKING BOOK!
TeamPeeta13 chapter 50 . 2/16/2013
AWWW THIS WAS SO SWEET I LOVED THE ENDING IT WAS SO NICE JUST WOW IT'S SO GOOD RAMON IS SO ROMANTIC AWWW
Alaeryel chapter 50 . 2/15/2013
I am BAWLING Dharnell-worse than a newborn babe! YAY THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! You DEFINITELY had me convinced it was Griffin that had sent the flowers and notes-DAMN BRILLIANT JOB GIRL! I don't want this to be over but alas-it has-HEART IS BROKEN YET THRILLED!
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND-DOWN RIGHT AMAZING STORY AND WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 49 . 2/15/2013
OH BLOODY HELL GIRL-now I am FEELING SORRY for Griffin! Atleast now Cady knows why he always tastes like bananas. Atleast she also admitted to him she loved Ramon-I also LOVED how Karissa said Cady was with the wrong boy-toy! I am already crying that story has come to its end but as the saying goes 'ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END!
Alaeryel chapter 48 . 2/15/2013
OH MY LORD Dharney-that was REALLY REALLY AWKWARD but it was also quite comical in a sense. I still would rather see Cady with Ramon altho Griffin seems nice and they have things in common BUT like Cady pointed out there seems to be some 'trust' issues to deal with! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AS ALWAYS GIRL!
Alaeryel chapter 47 . 2/15/2013
Man Dharney-Cady just cannot get a break in the relationship department can she? I hope she can figure out what she wants real soon before things can get any worse! Ramon also needs to start opening up and yes he told her he loved her but then he ran out. They need to be locked in a freezer (but not too cold) and hash things out amongst them-the SUSPENSE IS PERFECTION! !
TeamPeeta13 chapter 49 . 1/21/2013
What's with the weird copyright thing? Did someone copy?

Aww poor Griffin! I liked him :(
Anabelle Ariella chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
to be honest, i stopped liking this tory after Zander and her broke up, havent really read it much and still dont care for it. its a good story like written-wise, but i just havent had the interest to read it.
JdBLOVER chapter 47 . 1/4/2013
OMFG I AM LIKE IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO POST IT ON ANOTHER WEBSITE?
TeamPeeta13 chapter 46 . 12/27/2012
Wow Cady's just all over the place. I hope Griffin is the one!
Alaeryel chapter 46 . 12/22/2012
Girl-you just SLAY me every time with a new chapter! Cadence definitely has a merry go round going on doesn't she? Ramon admitted to loving her but he bolts every time and now there is Griffin in the picture! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Now I will be dying to know what Ramon thinks of this new development between Cady and Griffin-you have be discombobulated Dharney and I ADORE IT!
Alaeryel chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
AGAIN Dharney-are you trying to kill me? THIS WAS BEYOND BRILLIANT! I cannot believe Griffin would invite Ramon and Richmy to join them-I am like Cady-it would be very uncomfortable for me! I am glad to hear her mother is fine and home finally! Ramon has me CONFUSED between all get up! One thing is for sure here with your story-IT IS NEVER EVER BORING OR SLOW IN ANY PLACE-you keep it HOPPING and BOPPING through everything-PERFECTION PERSONIFIED!
Alaeryel chapter 44 . 12/14/2012
MY MY MY-I really should have seen Liz and Zander getting together BUT I am not sure about Zander being able to settle down to one girl let alone being faithful! You have thrown another twist into this story with Griffin coming into the picture! Ramon still has feelings for Cady but still won't take the chance and give her another chance yet he seems to expect her to keep getting turned down and not look for someone else if this turns out with Grif-DAMN GIRL-YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED BUT A GOOD CONFUSED! I am sorry for the late read-I have been sick with bronchitis and then pneumonia and then my youngest caught the flu-I am also looking for a place of my own for the boys and I-I cannot take much more of my brother and his shit-it isn't good for the boys! I again am sorry for things getting in the way of my reading and tho I want to promise to do better I honestly can't BUT I will EVENTUALLY GET TO IT! AGAIN-ANOTHER GREAT AND AMAZING CHAPTER GIRL!
168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »