Reviews for My Choices
sparklevamp chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

What the fuck. Who breaks up over a simple kiss? Of course, they were both being oblivious assholes, with him not confronting her on whether she cheated or not and her not asking him about his mysterious... everything.
sparklevamp chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
omg omg omg omg ormjgnwaeroignw3r gfuywegfuywegfwu WHAT THE GLOB IS GOING ON.
TeamPeeta13 chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
Well that was a horrible question to ask Cadence! Jeez!

And... did he? Hm hm... but I have a feeling that Zander and CAdence are going to get back together... am I right?
CharissaKarn chapter 34 . 8/9/2012
AHHH she is way more kind than I would have been. :) this just keeps getting better and better! :)
Readingcrazed chapter 34 . 8/9/2012
Update soon please! I hope she chooses right, whoever the right one is. Both Zander AND Ramon apeal to me. I cant help it, they just keep pulling me back to their side!
peetalover1 chapter 34 . 8/9/2012
! UPDATE ASAP! I can't decide! I am in love with Ramon because he treats her right but I'm very attracted to Zander's sexy bad boy thing ... grrrrrrrrr!
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 34 . 8/9/2012
I loved the last two chapters. I'm so sad he cheated on her :( but I really wanna read more so update soon :)
CharissaKarn chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
YEEEEEEEEEEE! :D this chapter makes me so happy! and i love Karissa's personality! :) hahaha :D
sparklevamp chapter 31 . 8/3/2012
Don't you make my Zander baby the bad guy, gurl. Or I will cut you.

Do you have a tumblr? c:
peetalover1 chapter 33 . 8/2/2012
AHHHHHHHHH! I hope she doesn't end up falling for Zander again! I LOVE RAMON! I love how she was like I can still be best friends with Karissa even if shes Zanders sister, and how she wants someone to treat her like Karissa treats her! And also I like how Ramon finally has to admit that there is one girl, Jordan, who he will never be able to get.
TeamPeeta13 chapter 33 . 8/2/2012
Oooooh twist! Now Ramon and Cady can get together! And FYI I loooooove Karissa
CharissaKarn chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
:) yeeee, i love it! so much is happening! cant wait to read more! :)
sparklevamp chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
AJAHDSAGDAKHA yessss
sparklevamp chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
If you set Cady up with Ramon, I swear to God... I will stop reading this story. TEAM ZANDER!
sparklevamp chapter 28 . 8/1/2012