Reviews for The Cycle
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hi haven't talk to you in awhile. You know what that's my fault, not yours so I'll save you from all of that and just review the story.

It was very well written. I liked the flow with which each word just went into the next. Never breaking, or hesitant just the characters. The style of writing, which is not like your usual, fit the characters and the story line and the ending. I liked how you've expanded on your style not just using the same old thing.

The ending was so amazing. I don't know what I expected but it talked about issues not often talked about. What happens at death? Well what happened to these woman? Why can't they ever wait for whatever he watches for? and why call a number and suddenly be dead? Leaving the reader to try and answer these questions instead of you answering them leaves room for the ambiguous ending and forces them to try and find unique answers. Very impressive.
xmol chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
What did I just read.

At first I thought the woman to be in charge, and the man simply an older, better learned companion. The twist at the end, however, left me lost, and Intrigued. I really enjoy your style of writing, and I think this was a very well written piece. Well done!