Reviews for Fated
clarbret chapter 1 . 9/26
I'm actually part way through chapter two. I have enjoyed the story so far, but Nick seems extremely delusional. He's obviously horrible at sports and his team members have obviously treated him like shit, yet somehow he thinks he'll become "cool" really soon. It's kinda hard to believe he could be that clueless. Then again why is he even on the teams when he's not good at sports. That part didn't make much sense as he should have had to try out to make the teams he's been on then kicked off of. I only mean these comments as constructional criticism.
MaddamAndRobin chapter 4 . 8/14
Just finished chapter 4. That was grueling but totally worth it. I think Nick needed to go through all that, though. Arian it's worth it. I was disappointed at the end that you demanded long reviews though. That's kind of not cool. It's also really dismissive of the shorter reviews people leave. Refusing to post unless you get so many reviews it's bad enough, but refusing to write unless you get long reviews? That's pretty bad. I have really enjoyed your story though, and I have reviewed every chapter because I thought it was worth it, not because I was pushed into it. Xoxo Robin
MaddamAndRobin chapter 3 . 8/13
Thank god! Nick is doing something right!
MaddamAndRobin chapter 2 . 8/13
Goddammit, Nick,!
MaddamAndRobin chapter 1 . 8/12
I'm on chapter 1. You totally got me. I was practically yelling at Nick through my phone screen. I can't wait to see what's next. Xoxo Robin
Roger Jaminson chapter 5 . 8/5
So no Eric (who I kept praying was to take Nick's v.) and Evan?

Roger Jaminson chapter 4 . 8/4
Wow. I knew there was five chapters, so I was expecting some more conflict to come out of nowhere. It wasn't until the end where I like, "Ooohh. We're clear."

Anyway, I love this. I can't believe I avoided reading this for so long. Well, I didn't avoid, I just didn't click on it. But! I did now. Yay!

Gosh. I love Nick and Arian.
Roger Jaminson chapter 3 . 8/4
I'm still crying, but they're slowly turning into happy tears.
Okay. They're happy tears now.
Roger Jaminson chapter 2 . 8/4
I cried. I cried so hard. The two last times I remember crying like this was when I watch the movie Inside Out and when I read the ending to the Amber Spyglass.

Gosh. I'm just so emotional today.
Calico Trayce chapter 5 . 5/19
Hahaha OMG this was hilarious. From Nick’s blind naivety to all the poor things being done to him. I read something like a description of this brothel on one of your other stories, so I am definitely intrigued to read it now! I know it’s on hiatus, but DAMNIT I love to torture myself like that.

Here’s my character reaction breakdown:

Eric – Straight? Maybe? (had to go back on this note once he was like “goin’ in for some pussy” called iiiiit) LOL, but such a hot asshole. I loved how he didn't even bat an eye to rip into Nick like that. Or Cedar… like c’mon what’s with that tension hnnnggg. By the way, I totally agreed with Cedar, he’s not a very good escort, and I’m surprised he’s not fired.

Cedar – Fucking hot, experienced cocksucker right there. Ugh! He was way too good at that blowjob… and… aahhhh so hot. He was my top choice /snort/ but then you know how it goes… /cough*EVAN*cough

Pink-haired Boy – Aww, I didn't get to find out his name (WAIT BENI?) but holy mother of hell what a game changer! Nick… with a slutty bottom like that, mind-blown.

Smoky Gold-eyes McGillicuddy – Because I didn't know his name at first BUT DAMNIT IT’S ARIAN ISN’T IT! I KNOW IT ISSSSS (CONFIRMED ARIAN OMGGGG) I just kind’a squealed like a fangirl the whole way.

Evan – MORE MORE MORE /sobbing weakly to myself/ Please Nick… good god even if it isn’t your destiny I want him to ruin youuuuuu

Other stuff to complete this review:

Eric threatens to send him to Evan – lol… oh man I got too excited at that.
2.I really like Cedar too and he was so perfect to Nick. Kind’a sweet but also eager and calling him cherry – so cute! His talk in the middle was so down-to-earth and like, seriously praise Jesus because it’s exactly what a scaredy-cat like Nick needs. Tons of hand-holding… or no choice in the matter … LOL! And when he said to skip the condom my heart skipped a fucking beat! The whole scene… everything… even the fucking shower. So good!
always, the writing was detailed, even-paced, captivating and had me scrolling the entire time. Seriously, I am doubting you are human at this point… your cast of characters are so REAL.
has such an awesomely lewd body… you have such a perfect character. I mean, how many times did he cum at this brothel? Definitely got his money’s worth ;)
5.… Nick… omg at the end going back for a /girl/. He seriously never gives up that he’s straight, I fucking loooove it! So stubborn… But I was sooo entertained at the “inflexibly gay”... seriously though that bitch receptionist got my hopes up… double appointment… Nick… Cedar… Evan… /drooling.

You are right. This chapter was an achievement in the making. A fucking sex tomb of sexy amazingness. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
Calico Trayce chapter 4 . 5/16
Hell yes, a cat! LOVE IT! Fuckin' spirit animal right there. :D

The whole journey to Arian was so great! When Nick got his heart crushed by that old lady though, ugh, dying. My heart broke for him... poor Nicholas!

Then, I continued non-stop until the end! Savagely taking in the apologies and love-making like a beast! Aaahh.
But now your Author's Note has me worried, should I be scared of the epilogue? xD
Calico Trayce chapter 3 . 5/16
Hnnggghh! Ben... I kinda liked him but oh well. I liked tearful, sobbing Nicky shouting for Arian even more! Then such a surprise when he shouts "I'm gay!" Hallelujah! OMG never thought the day would come. Eeee

His mom is awesome. Holy crap, how understanding! What did you have to be afraid of, Nick? With such a cool mom like that!

At the end I was just like: OMG go Nick gooooo! Find him and get him back will you pleaaaaase!
Calico Trayce chapter 2 . 5/16
Holy shit - so the beginning almost-rape was super hawt. Am I a bad person? I'M GOING TO HELL RIGHT? TELL IT TO ME STRAIGHT! Poor Nick-Nick! But... aaagh so torn... it was too good to feel /too/ sorry for him, plus he's being such a whiny, stubborn beeyotch he deserves to be tortured a little. Honestly, Arian is sooo cute, like a loving puppy-dog! Ugh, how could you resist such a passionate person? NICK DAMN YOU. *sobs like a baby at the end* damn... y-youuuuu.

No but seriously I love it.
Calico Trayce chapter 1 . 5/16
Of course I'm reading everything of yours like a crazy fangirl. Hope you don't mind...

This was such an interesting read so far. It's not in that first person style I've gotten so used to, but splendid all the same! At first I was like, "DAMN IS THIS THE SAME NICK?" from your other story, but kept reading and figured, no - ? LOL.

Anyway, what a sweet chapter and concept! A fated wedding to an other-worldly magician. Love this kind of fantasy! I don't know what you're talking about, "sex in this part is so bleh" - I thought it was great! So cute... so gentle... so loving! SO WHAT THE HELL NICHOLAS?!
Sarah chapter 5 . 4/15
fantastic story and would kill for an epilogue!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »