Reviews for The Bucket List
AppleCrumble chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Beautiful as always, perfectly written and was sad that I'd got to the end. Brilliant!
Wonder46 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
This is quite sad. My favorite character is definitely Tia, because she's so kind-hearted. I'd love to know more about Ruth's family!
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow a lot has changed, but things still seem really interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like the casual feel of this. The way you worded it and described the scene made it easy to read. It flowed nicely and I didn't find a flaw with your wording. Good Job!

I like the overall concept of the story too - a bucket list. It's cute and original and that's hard to come by a story on here with a plot line that hasn't been published yet.

Also, you hooked me at the end and made me want to read on to see what else is on her bucket list. The beginning also had a hook. Good job.

This review has been brought to you by the Review Game's Review Marathon! Check out the link in my profile.
BookcraZzaY chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
This chapter is amazingly descriptive I feel so bad for her grandparents being dead. I really love this chapter! Noticed the Lawson song as well :D. This is honestly my favorite chapter so far! I Just love all the descriptive details
BookcraZzaY chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
What happened to Jake?! I really love this and the flashback was so sad. I like how it explained the bucket list and I feel really sad the end for Jake. Greet chapter though :)
Roflmao101 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Wow... This is really beautiful! The realationship between Jake and the main character reminds me of Heathcliff and Catherine from Wuthering Heights. I can't wait to read more of it!
AppleCrumble chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant, really captivating, I was actually leaning into the computer screen to read it! Everything you write is amazing but the was particularly superb :-D
Wonder46 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful, as usual! XD I love how the plotline has a steady progression. It's really something to appreciate.
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Awesome job Mylilblackpen! This chapter is looking really great. I love the new description and can't wait for more! :D
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It's beautiful

But sad

I hope I never have to create a bucket list I'd rather just get hit by a truck then die from sickness

But oT really hit my tearduct it's beautiful!
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great job! :)
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really like the way you let the reader infer what it was you were doing before you told them, where you were, and who the other set of initials belonged to. Awesome!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 4/3/2012