Reviews for 15 Stages Of Death
Valenteen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Mesmerizingly creepy. Horribly fascinating. You've done this really well- too well, almost. It sends such a shiver down me. I love your imagery, as always.
i l n o k chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was difficult to read. Unsettling, made my skin crawl. . . then, I realized, it takes skill to write something that has such a visceral effect. 8D My word, the imagery in this poem is vivid. Bravo.

My favorite line : and his face is no longer his own.

I don't recall reading anything like that before, such a fascinating concept, really makes me wonder at the intentions behind this piece of art. I'd love to be able to offer some sort of critique. You seem the sort who appreciates such things. . but I know so little of poetry, it would feel wrong to try. O.O"
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This sends shivers down my spine; it is very creepily detailed but I think very good in that sense. A gruesomely but well written piece.
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Very dark. Nice job.
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is such a contradiction, in a good way. How you beautifully and masterfully described something so dreaded and horrid. Marvelous! Very well done! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is great as it explores a different aspect of death
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
hehe you stole my heart yet again with your wonderful poetry!

is it wrong to say that this sounds like such a beautiful way to die?

although it is disgusting like how its... you know a decaying corpse, its the way you describe it, it almost seems elegant or graceful, hehehehe
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow... this was so horrible, but so beautifully written at the same time. You made death sound like a graceful sort of wasting, and a cruel rotting, all at the same time. It might be my morbid side coming out, but I absolutely loved this!

X :D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this one's lovely...in a morbid way. thanks for sharing, and sorry for not having reviewed a LOT of your previous work. will get down to it:D
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Gruesome description, but that's death for you. ;-)
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Beautifully described, I especially like the phrase "Gently the tight gripped hand on mine releases". This is a gorgeous interpretation of death. Well done :)