Reviews for The Fight for Heaven
walls-have-ears chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Sorry, I forgot to review. You left this chapter on a cliffhanger, so please update soon!
I think the story is flowing very nicely, it is satisfying to read.
Ghost Bunny chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Good gosh! Marvin is the oddest person I've read about. The Devil is somehow still a little OOC in my book. Anyways a tsunami eh? I want to see how Brendan and Lasse wil survive that.
Ghost Bunny chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Well that was... awkward. *Cough* I don't like Lasse. This is probably one of my least favorite parts of the story because of your description of the Devil. That and of course I don't think for once the Devil is THAT nice. So yeah. Brenden, that was your stupidest plan ever. Period. Oh, and Mr. or Ms. Author you're kind of turning Lasse into a Mary Sue. Sorry if I'm being a hypocrite. Anyways thanks and keep on writing!
Ghost Bunny chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Wonderful Brandon, what are you going to do? Are you going to listen to the girl or be true? I don't know. Good luck man! Thanks for writing!
walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Not another cliffhanger. Update soon, I'm interested to see where this goes.
RedX9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
First of all before I review this...Your pen name MapleTreeway...are you a fan of MarioKart Wii?

One technical mistake I saw. "a new spirit comes to take they're (their) place"

Hmm something sparked a debate inside me when I saw this. The main character was blaming his cousin because his cousin went to heaven and he went to hell. Blaming and complaining against someone. Doesn't this form the reason to why he went to hell and stays there. Because he just plays the blame game to his cousin and points out all his faults and sins isn't he doing something malevolent as well? I don't know, my mind works very differently I guess.
Ghost Bunny chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Hmm...I wonder why the devil would be so kind as he is right now. Boy in hell, I like your spirit very much. Still sleepy...Though I hope you continue writing. Thanks!
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Cliffhanger ending, I love it. Continue writing and characterise Lasse a little but more.
Ghost Bunny chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I like this story. Heaven and Hell is a bit cliche now a days, but this story got me interested about your concept. I sen- I mean saw no mistakes yet. I hope you continue this story; it's got me a little curious. Thanks for writing!
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Nice introduction. You made it clear that this person doesn't belong here, and according to him, his rightful place belongs in heaven. You have left me wanting more! Please continue.