Reviews for The Deal
multicrazybabygirl chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
No! Not the end! Please not the end. Okay, well let it be the end, but at least put up an Epilogue. I want to see what happens with her and Alton. Do they have children? Or do they go their seprated9I think I spelt that wrong. But who cares) ways. PLease for me! With Cherries on top!

- Multicrazybabygirl
Rosalinda Pink chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Haha! I just love this! Ingrid's mother is sooooo weird, my parents would have freaked if theyd even see me near a guy! Lol, update soon
multicrazybabygirl chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
yay! They kissed. Yippy! Let's celebrated. I'll buy everyone icecream. (I am just joking because I only have seven bucks for me) Ha! ha! Yay! They kissed. Bye, bye Conner. Hello, Alton. Now, you just need for Ingrid and Alton to get together. Please let them get together.

Alton is still kind of creepy, but he is growning on me. I think of him like he is tall dark and handsome because that is what he sounds like me. Am I right?
surrendertomusic chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Gosh, I love this story! It's sooo funny and I never lose interest when I'm reading. Can't wait til the next update! :DD
lydies11 chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Love this storY, update soon!
Rosalinda Pink chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I love both really, though I'm kinda wondering about Sloans personality, she seems to have two... For the rest, this is still as awesome as ever, and yeh, I do hate conor! :D update soon!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I like it cant wait for the next update
multicrazybabygirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Thank you for letting me know that this story will have an ending because I really want to know what happens next. I hope Conner gets whipped because I don't like his cockiness and I want to smack him. I can't believe Ingrid dated that evil little loser.

Also the hint, hint means Multicrazybabygirl. I have multicraziness and I am my mommy's babygirl even if I am the oldest. do you get it know.

Love,

Multicrazybabygirl

P.S. Can you please let Conner get smacked in one of the chapters for me? By Alton. And let Conner smack Alton around as well to get Alton's creepiness out of him? Alton is actually pretty creepy. Well, only a little, but still. He is creep, but sounds Hot.

I don't like Kaylie because she sounds like a Queen Bee and needs to learn to get a real life.
multicrazybabygirl chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I read this yesterday and decided to reread the flash back again today and I just now realized my name was in your author's note. You are amazing. I think I jumped when I say my name on there. I think I almost had a heart attack really, but I would like to thank you for taking to time to tell me what you think.

Also I love this story so far and I hope you write more to it and not be like people who stop writing it half way because they gave up on it. That always sucks.

Yours Truly and always,

Multicrazybabygirl

Hint, hint: because I am one!
Cordelia Fay chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh hot damn. Conner's there! EEPP! Such a bad time to come in Conner... or not :D
Rosalinda Pink chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I 3 Alton! he's being so sweet! Ingrid should really see that and get with him and get rid of that douche Conner. He needs to die!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Heehee I like it! Quite original and Alton is so sweet.
multicrazybabygirl chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I first thought Ingrid and Hallie were gay when I read chapter one, but that was only because Hallie said she would do Ingrid. I realized that your summary said Alton made Ingrid and Conner break up. I think Alton will take Ingrid if she doesn't fall for him. Even though he said he wouldn't, so she could get Conner. I think Alton will change his mind once Ingrid falls for him and they will end up together.

-Multicrazybabygirl

P.S. Alton seems like a cuteypie ;)
Rosalinda Pink chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
They're weird, but it's really funny and I like the idea. I'm glad you updated and can't wait to see more, though i like ingrid better with Alton than with conner :D
Rosalinda Pink chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I can't wait to see where this is going, it has a lot of potential so please update soon!