Reviews for The 10 Gay Commandments
allancaldera chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
This story its amazing cant wait to see the last two commandments.:D update soon please.
allancaldera chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Omg I need to find a Mitchell to be my prince,and a Ezlor to be my friend.
allancaldera chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
This chapter is so cute, I love it I love this story,I would probably date someone like Mitchell.
allancaldera chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This chapter was amazing I love it,omg it was so hillarious.
heyitsstupidme chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I'm glad you updated. I still really enjoy reading Ezlor's thoughts and his conversations with his parents and Mitchell. I also like it a lot that Mitchell respects Ezlor's wishes and that Ezlor and Mitchell are so honest when they talk to each other. It seems like they really care for each other and it's very heartwarming.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
..."and then everything went to help." Atleast I'm expecting something along those lines... tnx for finally updating, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Myo-Kun chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story, and I've said it before I think, but I love how you construct the characters, and how you stay away from going into total cliche mode, actually taking time to build a story and relationship. Keep up the awesomesauce! xD

Cheers.
heyitsstupidme chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I don't if this story will be continued, but I loved reading it until now.
There were a few typos, but the chapters are really long and
I liked the story very much, because you gave your characters depth and there were a lot of funny scenes. I think the part with Jonah was a bit too rushed, in comparison to the rest of the plot.
I especially liked the part when Ezlor felt alone and like his friends and parents didn't understand him, because it was realistic and the conversations with his parents or Tommy and Nancy. Those showed their different personalities and their love for Ezlor. And Mitchell showed that people can be very different from what we think they are like when we don't know them well.
What makes the story really special, like a smart reviewer before me said, is that it's easy to relate to the characters. My behaviour and personality isn't very similar to Ezlor's, but there are feelings that everyone has and I could identify with that. I could also find some people I know or myself in some things a character did or said.
So thank you for publishing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Erikaac chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Omg hurrrry I've been waiting for sooo long:c
MoonStar100 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
aawwwwwww this story is so good and funny! this is the first story i have read on ficpress but im sure going to read more! Cant wait tilll you update!
Myo-Kun chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I was going to write a really long review, but i think two words, awesome story, would be enough to do it justice.

I really like the characters you've built, with Ez as a very interesting and quite recognizable protagonist (I'm nothing like him, but i can definitely relate too/identify with a lot of this story), and a great crew of side characters.

The shifts of focus in the story were quite well done too. (for example, i was shipping Tommy and Ez all the way up until Mitchel's transformation from asshole to nice guy with issues)

finally, the sole real criticism i have is that i do fairly regularly spot some verb related grammatical errors here 'n there, which are a bit annoying but nothing bad enough to stop the story from being great.

Gratz on writing this and i'm really looking forward to how the story continues!
AudenJayy chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
OMFG!This is one of the best books I've ever read. Can't wait for the rest of this o come out. This is incredible and its funny :)
P.Nutter chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Oh ma god... ME LOVES IT! Who knew Ez had such a cheeky side! :D Love love love and more love.. when can we expect another update? :D
JuneBug chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Ooh! This chapter was good! I like the getting jealous thing! I can't wait for more, this is so good! :DD

JuneBug
lil-miss-cobain-jd chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! (SORRY FOR THE CAPS, THE KEY IS STUCK) UPDATE SOON :)
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »