Reviews for Dear Mother
let them eat words chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow. I live with my mom and I'm an only child too. We have the same emotional problems. I hope this story helps:

I remember one school year ago I was depressed. I cried constantly, talked in a secret language, and I thought none of my friends really cared about me. They just didn't understand, they didn't know how to help. My dad would come to visit every 8 weeks, and I always felt so happy with him, but then I'd go home, and everything would be the same, and I'd have to keep living through the pain.

This year, though, was different. I was afraid of going back to school. I was over-stressed, and just plain scared. I didn't want to live through 6th grade again. But this year, my teachers were awesome, I made new, better friends that could talk me through my problems and make me laugh, and my mom too seemed to be less of a critique and listened to me more. We still have some rough patches to work out, but 7th grade was a rehab for me. I know my grades could of been better, but I've learned a lot of lessons, and I just wanted to forget about my angst for a while and just be happy. I'm feeling refreshed and ready for 8th grade in September and ready to prove myself. I know I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself, but after 7th grade, I feel I can handle it.

Hope this story makes your day :)
WhisperingCloud chapter 1 . 5/30/2012