Reviews for Grim Fairy Tales
NatAngel iNsANiTy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
LOL I liked this better then the original LOL ever sents I was little I wanted Goldy to die but I never tout she would die like that LOL and man that famly is cool!
BlakeyBoy chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is sick, but epic at the same time. I especially like the use of twists, like you said. Even though I knew exactly what was going to happen, I still got scared when she said they were STILL in her bed. You have a ton of potential, and you are a great writer. I'd be more than happy to check out your other work, if you were able to see my newest story, 'Disturbance.' I have no idea where to range it, so maybe you could be my criticism.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Wow, that's disturbing. You gonna do more of these?

I think "was the piglet's" is supposed to be "were the piglets".

Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I think it's hilarious that you made the father a crackhead. I mean, really. This is quite well-written: just enough description and explanation, without going overboard. Most of the people on this site get repetitive and over-explain when it comes to backstory, but you don't, which is a relief. Good enging too.

"cannery" should be "canary", I think.

Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very interesting. Creepy and satisfying. I love the ending. You spelled "prey" as "pray" a couple of times though, just watch out for that.