Reviews for I Slaughtered the Owner of the Slaughter House
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I'll be the first to admit that many so-called "Christians" disgust me, but whether God is real or not, what people do in his name says far more about them than it does about him.
SoftSilverShadows chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was a very powerful peace of poetry. I could feel very well your burning hate for religion, and, although not as strongly, I agree with your loathing of religions' hypocrisy. Your words made me want to go slaughter something, and I thank you for sharing your great skill in writing. I, too, am not one to read much poetry, often times because many fail to put in as much emotion, but you have succeeded in overwhelming your reader with an onslaught of rage. Keep up the good work, and I hope you can check out some of my other works, also.
RedNoble chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Gah, didn't I ask you to tell me when you upload something? D:

I usually don't look too much into poetry because I lack the level of deepness you poets posses.

But this was incredible!

The emotions were all there; present in ever word, line, stanza.

You basically cursed all the religious hypocrisies and I enjoyed this immensely. This coming from a girl raised up in a catholic community.

This was wonderful. The curse words havent gone amiss; keep doing what you're doing.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Please listen to me. God is very real and He will be there for you. Christians do not fight for imaginary, we fight and live for what is real. God is real. He loves you so, so much and even if you don't love Him He still does. Don't trust me, trust Him