Reviews for Chasing the Moon: Final Draft
Sara chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I loved this chapter. Cole is my favorite character and although you never know what he's thinking or what he's up to, it's always great to see what other people think of him, especially Caleigh!
Sara chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Sorry, my last review got cut off. Really nice chapters, the last one was good, this one was excellent! I loved the part where she's thinking about how he's probably the hottest guy she's ever seen! Since I've read the rough I know that he's putting thoughts in her head and I could just imagine Cole doing that! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sara chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I
Sara chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
A couple of spelling errors, easily fixable if you read over it.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I know you've finished this, but I first read the first book, the rough draft, and I thought it was amazing! I like the ideas of inconsistencies because I can feel like I'm obsessed with the book enough to read them, HA! Um, but I look forward to reading this final and I'll leave a review at every chapter, hopefully, and I look forward to more books, you're a great author.
meeee chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
omgeeee! i love this story so much! i've read the rough draft, and its seriously awesome. please, please, please write a sequel- when ur done with the final draft, of course. i'd miss the characters too much if u don't- seriously, no joke. u should write a sequel on the SAME two main characters- i love their pairing soooo much! thank u, and keep up the awesome writing!

Megz.
The.Girl.With.Pen.and.Paper chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
it's still as amazing as the first time i read it! :D update asap!