Reviews for Irony
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I'd love to see more! Please continue!
earthserpent chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
:D yay i'm just happy you updated. i love the story. i really hope you update sooooooooon :)
Nia Love chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I'm really digging this story! Very good chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Wonder how Annabelle will react towards Skyler, that's if she remembers. Her boyfriend's a douche though...he got what he deserved!
Nia Love chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I like this! I hope Annabelle doesn't do anything stupid!
rsDragon chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
More drama for them oh boy.
Water Queen 23 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Gotta love drama. Not too bad with errors only spotted a couple ;)
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
nooooooo don't let Annabelle sleep with her boyfriend! dang this story is good. quickly get the next chapter up.
TheMagicOfReality chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Wow! I loved this chapter! It's- in my view- the best so far- and that's saying something! I love the line 'two big left feet as well'! Please update soon, I love this story!
rsDragon chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I enjoyed this chapter, it gave very good view into Skylar's character. Heather is still fun after been stuck at being a housewife for a controlling husband. Repressed Annabelle is so cute :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
update.
TheMagicOfReality chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Brilliant update! I loved it all, though I have to say my favourite bit was the interaction between Heather and Annabelle. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next one!
Water Queen 23 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Thought I was going to beta for you?
rsDragon chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Lots of potential for this story. I like where it is going. Drama ahoy! The characters are very cute.
Water Queen 23 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Loving this story can't wait for the next chapter and if you need a beta im pretty good at it and have plenty of free time right now.
CelticX chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Something tells me that the party is going to be something else. With Annabelle's boyfriend and coterie also in attendance I'm sure that there will be fireworks galore. Great chapter. I'm looking forward to more.