Reviews for Trapped in The Happiest Place On Earth (ORIGINAL)
Kookie chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
Ha ha. this part of the story reminds me a bit of The Sisters Grimm. But I loved that story so... Anywho... I really like Dastan. Can't wait to see when the bad guys get their butts kicked and I can find out what's going on with Mickey's family.
writerfan2013 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Continuing high quality! One thought - the sentence that ends with 'charged to' is a little awkward. I would just end at 'charged' - it is clear enough.
-Sef
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great stuff! I like how it sounds hellish before we've even got 't wait to read more... Thanks for sharing. -Sef
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
I want to apologize for the bad grammar on the past few chapters! Autocorrect is killing me!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Awesome! You need to write more. ;)
Jason Bloom chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
This is really good. The grammar needs some touch-ups, but it's really really good. Thank you. You made today special.
platypus42 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
This is really good! I really like it! You need to write more in it.:) keep up the good work!:D
Felrain chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Very good, all the chapters flow together perfectly and the characters are brilliant!
steph135 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Wow, great chapter. Just amazing :P
First of all dastan is the sweetest guy ever yet at the same time tough in a way. Hes just plain adorable and I love his dialogue, esspecially in this chapter. Another thing I wanted to point out was mickeys little thought analysing stuff lol or whatever you call it. It was very realistic and definately showed her confusion and conflicting emotions. AMAZING JOB! ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD
steph135 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
awww thats so sweet! good character development for dastan too, i mean the fact that hes good with little just one more thing to make mickey like him even more ;P nect chappie.
steph135 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
hey, good job! the whole crush thing is progressing very well, and i loved their little moment. even though i was hoping they would kiss or something, it was a good thing they didnt. i feel like they need to wait and become closer, but the little moment was a perfect thing to add just to show that she is starting to like him now. next chapter! :P
steph135 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
:P AWWW. that ending was so sweet. dastan is so sympathetic toward her, and yet so adorably unaware! (sigh) sooooo cute! poor mickey though. i dont blame her for freaking out, this whole thing must suck for her. my fave part of this whole chapter though was these lines:"I look at him hard in the eyes and don't say another word. He locks eye contact with me and for a moment I wonder if he can actually feel my pain. If he understands all of the things that are hidden under that sentence." this automatically made me go back and read that sentance over again. once i did, i understood. poor micky, im just glad dastan was able to cheeer her up alittle in the end! welp, onto the next one :P
steph135 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
hey, nice chapter! it felt short, but that's probably because i enjoyed it! i just love the idea of a secret room that hardly anyone knows about! i dont blame mickey for getting excited about that, and im glad she did. its nice to see her happy, which im sure she probably would be more often if it hadnt been for disney lol. its strange though how dastan knows about her love for animals...hm. something to think about.
i feel like this is also the chapter mickey starts to have small, miniscule feelings for this guy. :P i love it! l really like him as a chracter. he seems serious, yet sweet, and almost like a kid, but in an adult type of way, you know what i mean? i like mickey to, even though shes not perfect (no charactor should be, cause when they are, its kind of annoying) i love how shes alittle sarcastic, but she seems like shes caring on the inside. i cant wait to see how she develops through-out the rest of the story. onto the next chapter! XD
steph135 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
ohhh this is a shortie chapter! thats okay though, it was awesome! i feel bad for her about her pareants though! she kinda couldnt help freaking out alittle bit, but poor little dastan doesnt know what shes talking about :( awww lol and they shared pizza! so cute. im glad their slowly becoming more friendly towards each other.
steph135 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
hey, nice job on this one. i really like the back and forth dialogue of mickey and dastan. the thing about the missing kid stuff is interesting...im liking that this story is a bit of a mystery :P onto the next chapter!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »