Reviews for Why Me?
Nanumi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Has potential, but needs something to set it apart from the rest of the "I'm a poor little girl in high school who gets befriended by the most popular girl ever" dross.

Although your spelling, grammar and punctuation are 99% sound, I think this could do with a proof-read or two, just to iron out such inconsistencies as "She can play three instruments including the piano, flute, and violin." That's all three; 'including' is the wrong word here, I think. A good start, but maybe needs some looking over.
Cami Elaine chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I really like this! Please continue! (:
BleachLover31 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
So I just remembered that last time I was over you made me make a fiction press so yeah I just wanted to check to see if I was right...cause I was bored on my iPod which I got to work again! Woohoo! But yeah so far it's awesome! And i need to come over soon so we can collab with this and my fanfiction. I'm still not sure if I should put up my poetry in here, what do you think?
Natari Mirumura chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Wow, I'm beyond flattered I was thanked, and it was enscribed on a chapter. That just made my day completely . Also, awesome chapter, as always. I look forward to reading the next one! Can't wait ;) Also, I must say, I LOVE your personality! Keep it up .
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow, awesome story! I look forward to reading more, and I found this story soooo amazing and cool! Descrpition as well as everything flew together flawlessly. Awesome job, Keep it up .
Michi06 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I liked it!

I enjoyed it.. because as a high school kid I do agree with these things.. keep writing!