Reviews for Walking In Darkness OLD
Forsakn chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
You're probably never on the site anymore but I just have to say this: "Eva! Angel of mine fire, halt, so that I may track with thee." has always been my favouritest line and will probably be one I'll remember till I die.
Lili chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I'm going to write what I think everything means, but I don't know how to do italics, so it might be hard to decipher.
. : Scene : A teenage girl, Eva, is walking home. What she does not see is that an ex-boyfriend, Robert, is waiting for her. Robert is stalking her. : .
Robert : Eva! Angel of mine fire, halt, so that I may track with thee.
Eva! Stop so I can walk with you.
Eva : When Hades doth bear the wait of hunters and tailors, then shall I weight for thee.
Yeah, right. The only time i'm going to wait for you is when hunters go to hell.
Robert : Why dost thou spurn me so?
basically what it says- why do you hate me so much?
Eva : Let me to my house before a lawful dog I set upon you.
Go away before I call the police.
Robert : Call not upon your advocate. There is no cause for him.
Ah, you don't have to call the police, there's no reason for that.
Eva : Think you that, then you are more less stable than I fright. From me thou shalt stand a race, this forced upon you by society. A sheet shall be my shield of you, and I shall revel in it. Now, haste, away, be gone with you. Let me walk in darkness.
If you think that you're crazier than i thought. Something about a race? Go away and let me be alone.
. : Robert exits : .
I think i got some of it wrong, and I didn't understand some of it, but hey. I'm not an English major. I liked it, though!
ColorCrayons chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
so he follows her, she threatons him with lawyers and a restraining order and stuff? i believe i get it. ahh, shakespear...

~color outside the lines~
x53x90d16x chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
yea... i understand the guy follows her home, she says let me go home before i get a lawyer/restraining order/police against you, and she yells go away and let me go home, and he leaves...

but yea, might wanna work on that whole rhythm thing shakespeare used he has a very particular way w/ iambic pantameter, and also, a lot of shakespeare's speeches rhyme, just a heads up... a bold attempt:)
jamers chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
youuuuuuuuuu used such big words! i'm for not smart enough for your intelligent stories. tutut. however i thought it was very good and intulectuall. ha ha