Reviews for Damn Kisses
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
took his parents fah eveeh to get into the house. lol:P loved it though(:
katelyn mason chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
tristan's parents caught them in the basement? did i just skip that or did you not write about it? PLEASE DO!
Alice Cuttingham chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Omg...I absolutely adore these two! I love it when there's a new story with them. They're addicting and you have just done the greatest job with them. Please... keep writing stories about these guys and never stop.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed a Zanstan before -if I haven't I am an idiot because I love these stories! They always make my day better! They're short, sweet and sexy! My friend and I are both huge fans! Thank you for these! :D
orphanaccount chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Haha Tristan! lol you should write a story about the first time they got caught in the basement xD ;)
asheepiage chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love zanstan! They're so cute hehe great oneshot! Please give me more haha :P asheepiage
DawnSister chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oooo some parental conflict there. Tristan's parents need to chill.

Tristan needs to not force it in their faces and Zander needs to do some bridge building with them so they can see just how adorable he really is and accept their son has good taste in partner, whatever the gender.

A good little interlude, this one. I enjoyed it. The reference to being caught half naked in the basement sounds like it might be an interesting oneshot too.

Thanks for sharing even though you have calc to do, lol.

DS