Reviews for INK
Me 3 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I wuvvvvvvvvv it :) 3
Wingsoflinesia chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Hey, this is AWESOME! Keep up the good work! Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Poor Mal. This is a really good story so far. Good, but sad. Can't wait for your next update!
dreamcollector chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
OMG! Amazing! But u need to message me! Like, now please!
dreamcollector chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Hey... Uh... Great chapter... Srry, I'm in a really crappy

Mood... I liked the chapter, but... I think you know why I'm upset...

Talk soon,

(I love this book)

Dreamcollector
dreamcollector chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Haha! I can say that u said those exact words! Srry I didn't read it earlier, I was doing scientific-notation homework, sound familiar? Oh well, that was an awesome chapter! I can't wait till the next! Talk soon, and u should email me!
Let.The.Stars.Shine chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Ooooh, cliffhanger. I like! The story's going well so far, and I can't find many grammar or spelling mistakes. Very well done!
Dreamcollector chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Hey! OMG! They r bar hoppin! Haha u need to message me! I'll be waiting for chapter 6!
Jeanette Moran chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Poor Malachi. Poor Selene. Poor everybody, really. I have a feeling that mute girl is going to be important later on... Then again, I'm not good at guessing...

Jeanette Moran chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I really hope you don't make Malachi get too badly injured. (I figure he lives since he's in the first chapter.) Anyways, great writing. I find Fae and Malachi's interactions more than a little amusing.

Jeanette Moran chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Those last few lines made me giggle uncontrollably. I completely understand that feeling.

Jeanette Moran chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Oh my goodness. You, my dear, are one of the best writers out there and your work is fantastic. You captured my attention from the very beginning and I was almost sad that the chapter ended. But thank goodness you have more...

Maya Tamika chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I swear this chapter was godsend. I was just thinking to myself, "man, I really feel like reading something on fictionpress." Then I got an email, just to see that it was an update on this story! Thank you! Update soon!
Dreamcollector chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
OMG! Mal's gonna die! I don't care if I'm annoying! U put up with it and we emailed for two hours... so ha! U love me! I love the chapter! I can wait to rant to u tommorow on the bus!
Me chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I love this book almost as much as I love u! And that's a lot!