Reviews for Shades of Grey
Bushwah chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! So sad, so true.
creativitykiller chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Good, but don't be afraid to use punctuation. I mean if thats your style, ok, but punctuation can really add to a poem. In the feature, try and connect your images more. Like the spiderweb. Maybe choose words that relate to them. In poetry (in my opinion) every word should count. So every verb and adjective should be adding some peace of symbolism to the meaning.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Bah! We KNOW they're lying! (Trust me, I am 17) The only thing its become is "vote 4 the guy who causes the least amount of damage". For instance-Barrack Obama. He ain't gonna go 4 gay rights! He said that LAST election, then did NOTHING! Then there's ppl who are too blinded by what they want to see the truth. My gay bro wants to vote for him. Again.

I get where ur coming from, though. Do ya think they'd still win if they always say exactly what they meant? I personally would DESPISE the lying! I'd be all. "I ain't gonna do nothin' you ppl want, but vote for me anyhow, just cause the other guy SUCKS WORSE!" At least then, we'd have canidates who respect honesty. Heck, someone like that might actually win one of these days-If their crazy enough, that is. But I digress...

Cool poem. Sorry 4 ranting.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Omg this is great and unfortunatly true.

kitty