Reviews for Until The Day I Die
Dc chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Love your story. Thanks for updating!
bookppl93 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Hmm... Still with y'all! Can't wait till next chapter.. Please update quick!
Molkchan chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
*-* The dreaded cliffhanger... Great chapter as always! I completely LOVE Alice's personality. It's so refreshing! I can't wait to read more. :D
JJsMommy29 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Can't wait to see what happens nextt so update soon
Raya47 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Nice :)
LatinSpice chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I reaking love this story! You HAVE to update asap please! Please please please update as soon as you can! I really want to know what happens with Nathan and Allie!
That Loser Lori chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I. Hate. This. Cliffhanger! *pouts* SERIOUSLY? You're just going to leave it, right there? Alright, I'm coming to kill yo- wait... If I kill you, you won't be able to finish the story! Okay, you're good to go... for now.

Well then, this story certainly has caught my attention. I love all the characters in this story, and that is something that doesn't happen often. Seriously, I always have this one character to nag on, but everyone here passes through the long line of 'TheMidnightEclipse's Favorite Characters' line.

I must say though, Nathan is getting creepier and creepier. Perhaps his mind sometimes falls into darkness in which he is in a state of not being able to control his actions? That's just my guess. Of course, with all stories, you just have to keep reading, right?

The plot is just great and I didn't really spot any errors... Defiantly going to come back for more.

Please continue! Sayonara!
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Wow! I'm loving this! The more you write, the more I read, the more I love it. Update real soon! I'll be waiting
JJsMommy29 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
interesting can't wait to find out what Nathan is all about and what happens between them so update soon
vivi493 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
OMG! I seriously love this story! Sorry about being grounded.. it happens to the best of us... Can't wait for more updates of your awesome story, though!
Molkchan chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
3 *Kisses and hugs* \./ I liked this chapter especially when Nathan's eyes get darker. He goes from cute school boy to smexxy school boy. ;) My name is true, I DO luv you!
CartoonistGirl6 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Nice chapter! I think Alice was speechless because maybe Nathan kissed her! Well I'm not sure I'll find out when u update again!
bookppl93 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Yes yes very much!
MissKluck chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Of course you'll keep my interest, especially with a chapter like this :D It was really good exciting and I can't wait for the next chapter! Also I hope that you're alright since you've been ill and such. Just take your time on updating, I'll wait ;) thx
DewleafWolf chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
What the? Morreee. I neeed to knooow! So many weird things going on! *sigh* Okay, I'll stop acting like the annoying fangirl that I am who's freakin' in love with your book and actually give you some feedback.

Firstly, I can beta read. I am good at proofreading (very good!) if you don't already have a beta. (Ehh, who am I kidding—you promised adorable Nathan would love me tons, so GIVE ME TEH NATHAN LOOVE!) Secondly, I imagine Theo to be like Thomas from U.K. Skins. He speaks so articulated, acts dramatically, and is very kind. But I doubt Theo is Congolese. :P. I also think of Wynter to be like Luna Lovegood, but less loony. I guess like Cat from Victorious, too. Nathan is just flippin' adorable. I don't care if he is followed by some evil shadow with a mind of its own tuhat could possible hurt me, I want that kid. It's final, I'm kidnapping Nathan. Nathan has been characternapped. (That's a word, too. At least it is now.) I'm taking Alice, too. She's just too epic for words.

On a more serious note, your writing is fine, though there are a few errors, but they're minor. I absolutely love this story and plot, it seems so original and intriguing. I love the characters and Alice's thoughtful descriptions of them, as well as their actions towards her, which ultimately brings out her vivid personality. What I like about stories likes this is that each characters thinks and acts in their own way, therefore you get to know them, and it's like you can predict what good ol' Insert Name Here will do. Hey, did I mentioned Nathan's adorableness. No. I don't think I did. Well, he's adorable. End fangirl time.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »