Reviews for Writing Stories
Keith Keitherson chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
what did he write! WHAT DID DENIS WRITE! And will the kettle and pot ever become friends again? YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! These are the questions that everyone is wondering about.
Keith Keitherson chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
... I know exactly how you feel. My tenses are sitting in the corner of my room chained to the wall. ... I get a little hyped up when I see it. Things get crazy, some things are said that no one meant to say.
FlawlessPink chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hehe... cool story! I really like it, update please! [:

Check out my story? I would really want a great author like you to read my stories! :)
Ed Harley chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
I’ve seen this before; it’s really sad. I got this one: ‘You look to stupid to sit and red you story!’ Perhaps we could open up an editing service for underprivileged reviewers.
Ed Harley chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
This scene made me think of something. Reviews must be addictive; I mean, have you noticed how much review begging goes on around here? Needs a warning label!
Abbytjie chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hilarious, loved this. Great chapter.
Ranktwo chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Haha. I enjoyed this chapter a lot. You should bury him deeper next time. :P
RedX9 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
So everyone has this problem, I thought it was only me...oh silly me. Well I guess they finally got down from their mountain to solve this.

There was one thing that made me wonder, why do they call traps booby traps? Come to think of it, now whenever I think of booby traps, I think of boobs trying to attack me...maybe this isn't a bad idea after all.
RedX9 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
wow...what an adventure you had lol
Frap chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Okay...If you need a proofreader than just ask. LOL! But seriously do people really rip into you like that? I mean that much? Heck I get typos and "you need to check your grammar" all the time, I just don't have the time to get all that fixed and I often ask people to WRITE OUT THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR YOU SEE OTHERWISE I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO FIX...

LOL, that's my gripe, but you poor thing I'll

*Whistle*

WTF?

"Excessive chatting about self in reviews! Re-Do!"

To hell with that. But you got what I'm saying...LOL!

That was so clever and I truly love these!
Frap chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
You just made me blow snot out of my nose. There's no better title than procrastination, and hell, just let me know if you EVER got that cheese!
Frap chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
When your slump is bad like that, then yeah, you need to push away from the desk and give yourself a DDT...LOL!

I know how that can feel. I'm looking at five novels that need MAJOR editing, and I got two publishers waiting and I have yet to even TRY to start on them.

It will catch up with me in the long run when I don't get paid, but the kettle calling the pot black is well, that's just so cliche...LOL! Yeah, I'm talking to you! Get up out that drought and write about the great race of paint on the wall versus snot!

Now that's your writing challenge...LOL! Make it a good one!

LOL! Frap.
Frap chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
MWHAHAHAHAH! Crafty, funny, and short! This is soooo like what writers can go through. Heck, I screw up with grammar so much I was reading this and busting out laughing like, "Holy Crud! This needs to be cleaned up seriously!" And since I know you are just messing around it was even more funny to me.

Thanks for giving me something to laugh at and enjoy and gave me the opportunity to not take some writing issues so seriously that it spoils a great plot, great details, and over all creativity of the story itself.

Excellent man, really.