Reviews for All Punks Go To Heaven
We Used To Wait chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
It's very powerful and nicely written. Yeah, a few errors here and there, but nothing too bad. I'm relieved she decided to not go through with actually raising the baby, since there is absolutely no hope for that. I wonder how she's even alive right now; I would have kicked the bucket long ago. The part where Tim died actually made me cry, and that's probably 'cause I've already read a lot of depressing material lately.

Anyway, I see you haven't updated in months, but hope you do so eventually. I'm curious to know their fate. Again, great story :)
dartbreezy chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
That was the saddest shit . Fuvking Lola needs to get her shit together . Is London going to leave town again ? If he leaves , she might kill herself . Like Tim . Ugh .
dartbreezy chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Nooooooo , Timmy ! WHAT THE FUUUCK TIM ! Ugh -_- the only good thing about this chapter is it could be a major wake-up call for Lola , and she'll stop doing drugs . But maybe she'll OD too . Hard to say . Ugh , bro , I liked Tim . Bastard . Greedy as shit shooting up everything by himself .
dartbreezy chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
OH MY GOD , I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING ! Oh my god , oh my god . What's going to happen next ? What if Lola does die ? Is this enough to get her to quit ? What if she becomes depressed and dies of overdose ? Oh my GAWD ! What if he falls in love with someone else ?

TOO MANY FEELINGS !
dartbreezy chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Gaaah ! I had that I was all 'Team London!' in the beginning , but now I'm super irritated with him . Don't get me wrong , I'm against Lola's lifestyle , but London need not be a dick to Tim , and that shove was definitely unnecessary . Well .. It was a teeny bit necessary , honestly , but London shouldn't have been so rough .

But I feel for him at that last part .

But he broke up with her .

But ...

God , too many feelings !
dartbreezy chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
London's an arse . I mean , I get he's in love with her , and gets jealous about anything involving her , but Tim didn't deserve that . Poor Timmy . But I hate the fact that I'm rooting for Tim/Lola rather than London/Lola .
dartbreezy chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
London is just .. I don't even know . He is obnoxious , but I find it incredibly attractive .

I really like Tim . Not as a match for Lola , but he's still pretty cool . I hope London isn't going to beat his ass .
dartbreezy chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Holy shit , Tim and Lola sitting in a tree ... Just sitting , 'cause they're strung out . It really sucks to be London , 'cause I feel a relationship a brewin' for Tim and Lola .

I must admit , I really love how London went about asking her for sex . So nonchalant .
dartbreezy chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
For her to be using BEFORE paying is really blowing my mind right now . I can imagine over a hundred places Bobby could hide her body if she never paid him . My god .

I seriously can't wait for some London action .

Quick question , do you purposely spell 'refer' as 'reefer' ? Or is it like ... comedic relief (?) from the serious tone of the story ?
dartbreezy chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Well that's not depressing . Silent car rides kind of suck . London sounds almost too cool for life .
dartbreezy chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Nothing more romantic than a kiss after a coughing fit . That's really cute though !
dartbreezy chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
That was super detailed . I almost want to slap Lola .. not really , 'cause I know she can't help it , but to destroy your body like that . SMH . Is weed not good enough ? (insert scowl here)
dartbreezy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That's sad ! Poor London (that's a really cool name for a dude) , I'd hate to put up with a junkie . Well .. I kind of understand what it's like , but it wasn't someone I was intimate like thoughtful ol' London here . I like this so far !