Reviews for Straight Boy Lessons 101
ScarletFlame23 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I love this! the only thing that bothers me is that they keep stuttering and I can't read it like that. I have a suggestion for what you can do instead. For example, when Alli asked Peter out you could have written something like {"Will you, do you, do you want to be my boyfirend?" Alli asked, blushing.} Or something like {"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Alli asked me, stuttering.}
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
OMG this is the cutest story ever! :D
Joshua Harper chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
If it's finished you might wanna put the little completed sign on it... Just sayin
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Aww, what a cute ending(:
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Love sucks. But that's what happens when you're a teenager. Gawd I'm so lonely right now and these dumb (okay, so they're good) romance stories are not helping.
ObiWanJesus chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Holy crap, kid cries like a waterfall.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Nyehh! Hearts. Poor kid. He just wants to deny his love for Alli.
justkeepswimminX2 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
liked it!

one suggestion tho: the giggling...just dont go overboard with it. i dont think i have ever heard a guy giggle...just sayin.

update soon!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
So cute3
Haruhiholmes chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
The drunk talking was a little annoying but I can't wait to read more. Please keep writing :)
Zombie.Jade chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like it_
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Cute, but I have to say the way you did the drunk speak annoyed me a bit. But They're cute.
RedNoble chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Woah. Abrupt ending.

Ah, were to begin?

the fact that the summary made me burst into hysterical fits of laughter already had me sold.

and it helps that this piece of awesomeness is titled 'straight boy lessons 101'

it's so obvious Peter is a flaming homo on the inside.. i can just picture the 'homophobic seal rage meme' going 'gayyyyyy' in the background. I hope you understand internet language or that could have been confusing. if not, ignore me.

Anyway, i loved this, please continue i will look forward to your updates :D
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Sounds promising! Can't wait for more!