Reviews for The Most Boring Story Ever Told
Depth-of-Field chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Hehehe, how adorable. I love your totally clueless and very prickly narrator!
Nicholas Scott chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
This is so wonderfully compelling and intriguing and so thoroughly enchanting...clearly it's not aptly named. :). Everything is wonderful and richly described and your characters drawn so well rounded. Your details and translation gives your world a genuine authenticity . I'm completely enamoured with Harker... I can hardly wait for the next update
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I have honestly no idea what world this is. It seemed real world at first, then you get "four coppers" as money, which is generally a sign of a fantasy setting. Plus I'm fairly certain you made up some ethnicities. You may want to make this more clear.

You definitely misued cooking terms. Stews, soups, and chowders are different things, and you said he only makes "soups". Perhaps you shouldn't be writing a chef?

I don't really know much else. I don't know much about Tari, but he certainly has a character so far to flesh out. That's always good.
paint-pops chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
hello!

Well, I cannot say much about the first three chapters but I really enjoyed reading them. I can't wait to read more and learn more about this world you created!
plumblossom chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
More and more mystery, which is to say, more and more reason to keep reading.

The almost-hallucinatory style of this chapter is almost but not quite too much, I'd say keep going like this and see where it gets you.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
My only objection is that to start soup from dried lentils takes about an hour - is Harker wating that long? I do love the setting and the spices, though. The mystery about language, ethnicity, nationality and class is interesting. I am not sure whether to feel more sorry for Tari or Loupa for havign to put up with each other.
FriendOfDeath chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Continue, s'il vous plait
emmie.ray chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is really good so far! I think you should continue!