Reviews for Safe Bet
jills chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Love it!
blondiexoxo chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
loving this story so far

i cant wait to read more

hope you update soon :)
foxyricanlady chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
That was great and really hot with that kiss can't wait to see what he's gonna do next
Foxi Blair chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Awww I wish there was more to read but I understand being busy (I have finals next week too). Interesting story and well written!
jills chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I really like it! Please continue to update!
TeamJacob2699 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This story is freaking awesome! You are a really great writer and you should soo make another chapter!
suddenlysuper chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Nothing happened? Oh, what a LIE! Haha, this is getting really good. Please continue this, I haven't found a fic that caught my interest in a long while. :)
Walk like a zombie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm such a sucker for office romance stories. Can't wait to find out more about your characters and where this story is going.
Nikkole15 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Cute filler chapter. Harper reminds me of a girl who just doesn't know what she wants out of life and love. She's just going through the strokes and meandering through life. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that because a lot of people can relate. Appreciate the quick update! Very nice!
suddenlysuper chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ooh, I like this so far! Your storytelling is super-good, not boring at all. _
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Wow I would've die if that have been me. But love what you have up so far and im loving it
Nikkole15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was worth reading. I'm kind of excited to see where you go with this. When most people do the whole emplyee/boss story, most people don't stick with it! Hoping for another chapter!
darkgurl92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
interesting start so far. can't wait for the next chaptera.

upDATE SOON.
Faithfully Connected chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice start, can't wait for more.

So update.

Like now... I joke but seriously I like where this is going.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2