Reviews for Shifting Fates
Darkfyre chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
Cool. Just wish I could sign into this.
You got any plans to continue this story? Or write a new one about our homeworld?
Darkfyre
Bane Syndrome chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
Short, but still good. Love the ending _
Bane Syndrome chapter 5 . 5/6/2002
Nice! I love this story!
Bane Syndrome chapter 4 . 5/6/2002
Nice chapter. Can't wait to read the next one
Bane Syndrome chapter 3 . 5/6/2002
Bravo! Best chapter yet! Nice cliffhanger at the end, there!
Bane Syndrome chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Hmmm, intresting chapter. I like Yuki a lot _
Bane Syndrome chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Oh, shibby story so far. Great characters and a vivd setting help the plot advance. I'm reviwing each chapter, just to tell you!
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 6 . 5/5/2002
Shiii-chaaaan! I think i can go to Anime Expo...but i need to ask again. I miss you and wanted to say hi _ Loved this chapter soooo much! Made me laugh! I'll talk to you soon, k? Love ya Shi-chaaaan! *huggles*
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Shi-chaaaan! It's me, Mi-chan! _ GOD how i've missed you sooo much! I'm secretly sending you a message by review (sad, isn't it?) Anyway, i really miss talking to you! How's everything going? To talk back to me, send a message to me by reviewing one of my fics! I'll read the review and reply back, k? Sorry, still grounded. That's why my email doesn't work
Masquerade chapter 10 . 10/11/2001
Sorry it took me so long to R&R. That was so sweet and sad. You must continue this soon!
Kazeji chapter 10 . 9/1/2001
oro? no title for ch. 9? Fight scene... good! Nothing like reading a good bloody fight scene first thing in the morning! _ good job on ch.1 and good luck w/ ch.2! Ganbate ne!
Kazeji chapter 9 . 9/1/2001
yay! more meaningful reviews in the next chapter
Mirai Tenchi chapter 8 . 7/24/2001
Mmmm, this was wonderful! _ I loved the part where Yuki transforms. Keep up the wonderful work ne? Keep it up! *sparkly eyes and big smile*
Kazeji chapter 8 . 7/24/2001
Ktaro is a character in Love Hina

I told people at work about this story so hopefully you'll get more readers. I saw one typo, wasn't a big thing though. Everyone should read this story! It's so cool. Once it's all done, I'm gonna print it out. Thanks again for writing!
Mirai Tenchi chapter 7 . 7/21/2001
aAAHH! A cliff hanger! This was really good. Coninue i wanna know what happens!