Reviews for Alexander: A Rock Star's Love Affair
Meadow Frost chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
Wow.
Thank you Le Fabricant for being so great and writing this enjoyable story. It was a pleasure to read. :)
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
I loved loved looooved this story! I loved the characters and the development and the plot and everything in between! It was a fantastic write and I am glad that I was able to find it and read it!
rockspapersnscissors chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
XD Loved it!

The ending didn't meet my expectations, but overall the storyline was addictive! :7

I can't believe such a minor thing would ruin his music career, or that he would give up his music!

My only pet peeve of the plot! :(

However, I thought it was a very unique approach to BL!

I really enjoyed the read!

(,)/

-RPS
rooandyoshi chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Can't wait to read the spinoff :)
The Infinity chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
Girl.

Good god.

This was the best ending. It's everything I hoped for and more. I can't WAIT for the spinoff. And more of this Bastian character. ;D
Midnight Self chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
I love this story. I loved seeing Alex and Danny develop. The ending is so sweet. I hope Edward and Alexis never bother the two of them like that again. I also hope that the two of them become close friends because they each need someone to talk to. And hope that Bastian does Edward some good (or Alexis). I'm so glad you're writing a sequel. Take your time to polish it to a shine, but don't take too long! :)
Jester79 chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Sooo, what happened with "Psycho Sally" - I think maybe 1 chapter before the epi would have maybe rounded things out a bit - still a good chapter and looking forward to a sequel.
BeeTheMagicUser chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Okay I got really sad when I saw the word epilogue, but if there's a sequel then I'm really happy. This story has been one of my all time favorites on this site since I started it. It's so amazing and you did a wonderful job. I can't wait for the sequel!
CassHughes chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
A fabulous ending to a fantastic story! *sigh* I'm sad it's over, but I'm very excited for a sequel. :)
Cupcak3 chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
lovely
Jester79 chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Wow - goodness! Without the "wicked witch of the west". Happy to see Danny & Alex have some alone time - with all the crap going on they needed some one on one. It's also good to see Danny's parents accepting of them. I still think Tiffany is selfish - it's good she's out of the pic for now.
BeeTheMagicUser chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Damn that was a great chapter
Cupcak3 chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
KUDOS FOR THE CHAPTER!
Jester79 chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Oh Yeah - "Psycho Sally"' is in the house - At least it's "out" and Alex is clearly dealing with it better than Danny. I think Alexis & Alex's mom should get together - are we sure they are not related somehow? :)
Jester79 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
In pursuit of Alexis - I don't know that I would want to "sic" that on anyone. But, if it keeps Edward away and Alexis occupied - so be it.
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »