Reviews for Stacy's Mom
This story is so cute! I love it! :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
haha cute :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
i just LOVE this book o keep writing on it!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh I thought that was a pretty awesome one-shot. Thanks for sharing it with us! :D Hahaha, I might have enjoyed it as much as I did because Matt sounds like my kinda guy- geeky, cute, sexy. _ Aaaand that guy Stace broke up with, at first I thought he was a good guy too, then convinced myself he was just shallow after the party x Anyway, thanks again! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Traquor chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Guess what? I FINALLY have time to read stories now! Yay!

I have to say, dear, that you have a knack for one-shots, and as all of us who have written one-shots or short stories know, this is no easy feat. One shots are harder than normal-length fiction, in my humble opinion, and you do a good job with them : )

ANYWHO, onwards. I thought the friendship between all of them was well-done. Max was adorable, and her two girl friends were cool (btw, I would so be Janie, bringing a book to a party. That was awesome). I really liked Matt. He was confident in a non-jerkish way, just like he knew who he was and was cool about it.

Stacy's mom was, of course, THE BEST. Ah, i laughed. The Fuk Mi was pretty amazing, too.

I like how you always, in some way, incorporate siblings and their relationships into your writing. Even if its only a line or two, it fleshes out the story more and rounds out the characters, making their lives more believable.

I think the only real problem I had was Stacy's sudden and complete liking of Matt. I understand the attraction part, and the whole uses-guys-as-rebounds issue, which I thought was very good, but I want to know why she likes him so much even past those parts. What about him makes her so happy that he decides to ask her out? I just feel like maybe there should be a leeetle bit more to expand on that.

Otherwise, though, good stuff, good stuff. Keep it up, chickadee : )
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Love this story, so cute! And I love the joke with Stacy's mom :)
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Cute!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
brilliant! love matt:D great writing!
periodpain chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
sdlhasljkdasjkhg cuteeeee!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved how the friends were an important part of the story. The camaraderie came alive - very well done!
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very interesting, the relationship with Stacy and her parents. I feel bad for anyone who has to shoulder the responsibilities that are supposed to rest on the parents, but it makes for an interesting dynamic. I liked the restaurant, and it was a funny story with the name and everything. I liked the friendships Stacy had, and Matt was a very sweet guy. Good job. : )
lilylun chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Chapter one it was really nice, where's two?

Exsomnis chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
...Um, question? Why's there a chapter...that doesn't say anything...except for a dot..? The first chapter was good, but this is, um...well, this is sort of...

Weird.