Reviews for Remnants of St Greaves Academy
freddyburn chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Like it. Cold, calculating and adds further to the plot. Just one little thing: "Recommended termination of approximately 6%." Should that be "Recommending termination?"
Luke Kindred chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Holy crap
Update soon!
freddyburn chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Love how things are coming together... hope you update soon
Luke Kindred chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
...

Update soon _
freddyburn chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Ha Ha... loving it. Can't complain about the lenght- everything is good. You really have me hooked
Luke Kindred chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I feel really bad for him. To be lied to by everyone and end up being told he's going to die no matter how smart he is. Can't wait for more!
Luke Kindred chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Aw! Thanks for the shutout! And it was a really cool chapter! I can't wait to read more about Bruce and travel further into this story! Great job! And no it's not going that fast
freddyburn chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
To answere your question- Yes, the story is moving a bit too fast. Now I have a question or two:

1) Is the main character loosing it?

2) What is his name?

3) What the freaking hell is going on?

Adding this story to alerts and fav's.
freddyburn chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Your chapters capture my attention, but, alas, I think you know what I am about to say, thus, I won't say it.
freddyburn chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Interesting, but, again, short. You have some great ideas, but you are not doing them justice with the lenght of your chapters
freddyburn chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Given my last review, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but capital letters are important- Titanic for example. In this instance, you are using the word in refernce to the ship, thus it gets a capital letter. If you are describing something as titanic (as in, it is big), you give it a small letter. And more detail is needed- this chapter was way too short.
freddyburn chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
hmmm... maybe a bit more discription of the office and mr grayhunt
freddyburn chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
nice discriptions of Jeff
freddyburn chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I am liking this story more and more
freddyburn chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
another short chapter, but still interesting