Reviews for Enchantment
renegade01 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Love what I've read so far. Really hope you continue with this ;-)
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Kaitlyn-CONGRATULATIONS on your GRADUATION-THAT IS GREAT! Ok this has me really CONFUSED but a good confused! I will be waiting for more although I wouldn't blame you if you made me wait 10 yrs for another update! In my defense -real life has decided to take me down to the bottom of the barrell but I do apologize for the neglecting of reading. I have been in and out of the hospital, I have been having alot of health issues for past 2-3 mos and my youngest has been sick too. I am looking for a place for myself and my sons-I am tired of the abuse from my brother. I have tried to catch up but nothing has been going for me!

Brilliant chapter whether you think so or not-the suspense is killing me and squeazes my heart-I STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
YourUnintended chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I really like this :) Keep it up!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
GREAT CHAPTER kaitlyn-short yes but still SUSPENSEFUL! I know you have alot going on so will PATIENTLY wait for more-YOUR STORY IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Who is trying to kill her? What is there about Claire? You have got my attention captured and entranced!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
CRAP-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! The music box, the letters-are they from her real parents? FROM WHO? I am DYING HERE to find out! What does Aaron have to do with it? You are EXCELLENT at keeping ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT and keeping MY CURIOSITY GROWING AND GROWING UNTIL I THINK I AM GOING TO EXPLODE! OUTSTANDING AND CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE with hopefully some ANSWERS! What was up with Aaron? Busy? Not a good time? DAMN BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Kit-you DID NOT just do this to me! You left me SOOOOO DAMN TENSE and INTRIGUED barely HANGING on with my teeth! NOW WHAT? WHAT IS TO HAPPEN? DOES THE NOTE MEAN Aaron or MAYBE Jackie's new boyfriend? OR MAYBE BOTH? DAMN IT TO HELL-the MYSTERY IS NOW AFOOT and I am DYING HERE! I CANNOT AND MEAN CANNOT WAIT FOR THE THE NEXT CHAPTER-EXCEPTIONAL AND BRILLIANT, INTENSE AND PERFECTION! yOU BLOW MY MIND AWAY!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
OOOHHH you have the CURIOSITY SLAMMING TO GET OUT! I enjoyed this chapter IMMENSELY and I am wondering what, where, when and who Jackie has met and what will happen! Now on to the next chapter as I just CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF ANYLONGER-BEAUTIFULLY DONE AS USUSAL!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Oh the TANGLED WEB you wove here Kit-the CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME and I JUST HAVE TO KNOW MORE! You wrote this chapter beautifully with their banter back and forth! I can hardly wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Update now I want to learn more Plz soon this is super awesome make 30 chapters 20 1 more chapter for all I know but just update soon great !
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
This just keeps getting better and better, and more mystery comes forth! I am so enjoying this story alot. You are definitely quite a writer and will be looking for more but will be finishing your story later tomorrow, bed is calling my name and my eyes are screaming for sleep. BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Interesting and curious AND very well written! The mystery behind Aaron has me spellbound, who is he, what is he, etc. I love the plot and characters!
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Awesome, amazing, excellent, the list goes on. Just one part which I think is too much like another book, twilight, is in chapter 1 when they are in biology class. They become partners, and have to look through a microscope to tell what stage of mitosis the cell is at, which is what bella and Edward to in twilight. Other than that, your writing still is well done and I cannot wait to read the rest. Update soon!

-porkypine97 XD