Reviews for Restore My World
The-XX chapter 13 . 1/20/2017
I've read all your stories those last few days and love them all but sad thing about most of them not being compl├Ęte and seeing as it's been a while since your last post I hope you're not abandoning them all the best
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I dislike Aidan. You can't be in love with the father then hit on the son. It's not done.
The grandparents are annoying, obviously. Don't go interpreting God's ways as you like! :D

And Troy's tantrums, despite the tragedy, are hilarious:) I only love Chris more for the mature no-nonsense way he deals with them.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Bitchy grandparents... I can see where they're coming from, but two against one is unfair. Chris, the poor baby.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love everyone in the store! The employees are so cute! I always like stories with decent side characters, and this one is incredibly promising. Also, Chris' humble existence: his son, his job, his daily struggles. He comes off as sincere and realistic. I love this premise (the single father story) and I'm excited to see where this is going. Chris' inner dialogue is interesting and honest and sweet. He's a real good guy. Love him already.
Dean's Heart chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
CoMplete this! Please?
Beautiful story, I love how the characters are fiercely individuals and not made up prissy boys you see in average stories these days.
Dean's Heart chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
CoMplete this! Please?
kaymom chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I loved this story. Are you ever going to finish it?
Whansbee chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
I like this story with the father and son working through their issues. Please don't leave them like this for much longer ;)
They really need their world restored, hint, hint

krlsen chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
:D
Katie chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Seriously ! Update it's been forever and I miss this story!
Nomore1234 chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
man been forever since I read this, but glad to see Troy is doing better, just hope Aiden didn't seed a set back.
quayjahn chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I like, where it's going... I hope the grandparents will be sorted out. And Troy will find a bf. I actually expected, that Aidan would be with him, when Chris came home...
allison chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
wow! found this story on ador and i love it! please update soon!
vertige chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
WOW! Another update im so happy ...
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
I like your style...

I like that Rick calls him papa bear.

And I like the real life issues. Great.
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »