Reviews for Restore My World
greenstar95 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Love that chapter!

Haha Chris needs to get laid ;)

Can't wait for the next one!
gyvareva chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
As I see it, Chris is so dependent on his son's opinion of him that he might need further... wooing. It would seem almost too simple if he went to the bar to meet Rick right away, although there are no doubt other ways to build up the plot. (_)

As for Rick, well, without appearing like a total caveman, he did seem a little "rough on the edges" XD But y'know, that might exactly be what Chris needs... ;D
runeruined chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Thankfully there was not many scenes between Chris and Troy, no need to make me feel guilt ridden more.

Other than that it was a nice chapter.
paint-pops chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Must be rough for both father and son. A tragic like this can destroy a family - saw a similar result in a family I know. I just hope they work out all the problems and everyone finds his happiness.

can't wait to read more! :)
greenstar95 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! This sounds great!
gyvareva chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Chris is one heartbreaking character in his desperation to have his son's love back... I am looking forward to reading how (if?) things are going to be mended. Nice beginning!
toastninja chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow,the beginning is so interesting! The fact that Chris loves his son so much even though Troy is being brat is really moving. Once again, your stories never fail to impress me. I'm steadily falling in love with this story already!
midnightwrighter chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hi!

I have a story alert on this for your other account, and I'm looking forward to what u do with it in the upcoming chapters. That's it update soon please and thank you.

-midnightwrighter :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awesome start here! Love each of your stories, I'm sorry to hear about 'Love is Priceless" - I hope you pick that one up again, it was just as good as all your other ones!
Nique13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is very interesting.
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
story has potential...can't wait to read more
runeruined chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I felt sad and kind of ashamed reading this, as I am not the best child in the world.

looking forward for more.
Nomore1234 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I like it, can't wait to see the next chapter.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10