Reviews for Restore My World
lunasea chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Yay! An update!:D and I loved this chapter. Sadie is a crazy bitch haha anywho update on Falling for you and this story too soon!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
cute ending XD
Dorchise chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Cute!
Ec.rocks.my.world chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I love this story and it's drama! Can't wait for more!
JHeartbreak chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I'm really enjoying this. I think it's an improvement over "Love is Priceless", which was a good story to begin with. That story basically had two characters who mattered - everyone else was decoration. But here we have three - Chris, Rick, and Troy. I find Troy's story to be especially moving.

I think you could have cut out some of Troy's internal monologue, just because anyone reading this story would already be against homophobia and for being okay with being gay, so his gradual realization seems less deep than it does gratuitous - you could have demonstrated his growth with one incident, for example. But anyhow, that's behind us more or less, and was never a big deal to begin with. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment. I hope Troy likes Rick! And his car!
lunasea chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Where are the updates!:(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I really love your story and charcters they are so amazing. I really hope you continue their story and im sure you've already been told a million times but your an amazing writer.
coffeexkitkat chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
I'm sorry for the upcoming language, but - FUCK DAMN AIDEN IS HOT!

Onto the story itself, I'm so glad I came back to fictionpress. I'm seriously loving it. Troy does get on my nerves a lil but he's 16 and he's figuring things out and you're making it happen at a good pace. *another Aiden-induced-nosebleed"

Please update soon!
Alan chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I gotta say it's not what I expected. But, I understand where both Troy and Aiden are coming from. It sucks but that's life. There is way too much sex between Rick and Chris. They haven't been on a date yet...This is my review.
RawrHappi chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Ah ha, I love this story to death. Everything in it just makes me happy, I love it when I see a new chapter up. I'm really hoping that won't be the end of Aiden and Troy, they were adorable!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
oo come on...its three year difference is not that much! he is not too old for troy..:(:( i just want them soo much to be together i find them adorable...:) i know you are gonna figure something out :P i cant wait for the next chapter ;) please update soon :) i love this story soo much ;)
QuickSilverSand chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
aw...so sad with aiden and troy...i hope everything works out for them...you portrayed troy's childishness perfectly.
shellbell10 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Good chapter!
Symbiotik chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Awwww, this chapter gave me stomach butterflies! ]
Nomore1234 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Lets hope that set Troy back a few steps in his progress.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »