Reviews for A Future to Die For
mirandakane chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was good so far.
randombubbles221 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
take all the time you need, but i hope you do finish it because i love this story
Ditto123 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Oh, so you're not going to delete this story or make a re-write? Well, at least we don't have to worry about a forgotten story or wait for a while til you get back to this point in the story of the re-write :))
Ditto123 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Please, please, PLEASE make Jake alright! I could just imagine them saving him and him saying something like, "Oh, did you see the way I handled that zombie? It was so epic!" or something like that. IDK, to me, he seems like the type of boy to get excited and not seem all that worried or nervous.
Ditto123 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Awww, cute chapter. not much to say about it ...
Ditto123 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Actually, it did affect you, Kota. He made you blush. Awww :D
Ditto123 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Poor Kato, hopefully her brother's fine?
Ditto123 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Kato just save those two guys from being eating and they're jumping into crazy conclusions? Still, Kato must not be fully human since the ... transformation. If that's what you want to call it.
Ditto123 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I wonder who the 'they' is. But I think that I have a pretty good hunch.
Ditto123 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Haha, yeah ... what the hell IS going on? You know, I've always wanted to try writing a zombie story a couple years ago but I never knew how to start it.

I don't I will ever write that story, but if I do, I just want to let you know that you were the extra boost that inspired me to write it :))
Ditto123 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
No, the zombie dude killed your teacher. You just killed your ... already dead, zombie teacher :)) Don't feel bad.

Wow, the end of this chapter reminds me of the talks I have with my bestie and what would happen if we saw zombies. We'd kill them obviously before the virus or whatever the hell it is spreads onto more people.
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this prologue! It's soooooo unique and original!

And my best friend believes in zombies - no really, she does. I'm not joking. She's had several zombie dreams before. And one of them involved her pushing me to a group of zombies to save herself -.- But in her defense, she panicked? Lol

I love the whole italic words and these bittersweet short paragraphs or lines underneath them :D

S2 {- It's a heart in case you didn't know.
BoundaryBreaker chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Hey hun, I'll wait forever for an update, because I actually missed the last one. xD
Monochrome15 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I luv this story and any real FAN ( like myself) is willing to wait ;-) I hope everything works out well!
XxLoveStonexX chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Another one of your incredible stories. I love it. Please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »